BY SEBASTIAN

A salon quality shampoo, Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Mono Shampoo has been specifically formulated to work with single-tone hair. Perfect for everyday use, this innovative shampoo will nourish all of the tones in your hair, leaving it looking more beautiful and vibrant than ever. The Sebastian Professional range of hair care products here at Fragrance Direct are big hits amongst our customers, and this Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Mono Shampoo is a firm favourite as it nourishes every different tone in your hair, making your colour last longer and giving you hair that looks like you've just stepped out of the salon. Sebastian Professional was founded in sunny California in the 1970s, with co-founder Geri Cusensa designing the first hair crimping iron specifically for Barbra Streisand. Sebastian Professional is a collection of hair care products that combines traditional hair care methods with innovative thinking. The Sebastian Professional collection includes a vast array of hair care products of salon quality, with everything from shampoos and conditioners to styling gels and hair sprays. see more...

Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Lawrence, MA
My everyday shampoo. Smells great ! Easy to the touch. Lathers very smooth. Love love love
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I have color treated hair so I do like a shampoo that protects the color I get to cover pesky gray hairs. This shampoo really cleans my hair without stripping the color from it. I also get great volume from this shampoo.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
It is rare for me to find a product that will do as it says but Sebastians color ignite shampoo does. It helps my color last longer and hydrates also.
shakeena c.
shakeena c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product it's so great for my hair it adds volume and shine to my hair. It's perfect
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Smells so good, cleans the hair very well. Better than store bought shampoo. Only con is that it makes my hair a bit less soft. Lathers well and has a long lasting scent in clean hair. I would purchase again.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Euless, TX
I love this shampoo. It protects my hair and helps it from fading quickly. I have an oily scalp and it works great
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Ame este producto una maravilla totalme enamorada . Un gean producto 100% recomendable
Krystin P.
Krystin P.
Does this shampoo smell at all like their hairspray? I am not a big fan of the smell. When I did hair for a living the products seemed to work great but the smell was a bit perfume ish like old ladies