Sebastian Professional 5.07 oz Volupt Volume Building Spray Gel uploaded by Patricia D.

BY SEBASTIAN

Contains revolutionary cushioning particles to create hair-raising root volume, leaving a defined hold that stays sumptuous and soft to the touch with natural bamboo extract. This hair spray also contains heat protection. Size: 5.07 ounces Quantity: One (1) hair spray Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: N/A We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is my favorite after shower volumizing hair product. It adds tons of volume and holds your hair up. Definitely met my expectations and more. Love every product I've tried from this brand so far.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
I am always looking for a hairspray that will not weigh my hair down and instead add volume and hold! This Professional SEBASTIAN Volupt Spray does just that! It adds volume from the root and stays soft to the touch! It holds all day! Best is a little goes a long way in making my hair look full and shiny. I love this spray!
Kelly W.
Douglasville, GA
Best stuff ever for fine/limp hair. It doesn't take much spritz on the roots of your hair (and a little in the length) before blow drying and you get fabulous volume and movement. I've gotten lots of compliments on my "thick" hair, when my hair is very fine.
Valentina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I expected more from this product . A gives a little volume, but it looks and feel heavy, doesn't give a shine, but makes hair thinker. I'll not buy this product again.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Will give you tons of volume!! I wash my hair, towel dry it & then rub this between my hands and apply to my hair and blow dry using a round brush and it gives me incredible volume. Really recommend.
Allison P.
Mesa, AZ
Great hold, easy to work with, never sticky; leaves hair soft. I love Sebastian hair products!
Angie O.
Burbank, IL
I have used this on my roots before i blow dry it with a round brush. Gives me great volume!
Tracy M.
This help out volume in your hair and leaves it nice..worths really good this gel