BY SEBASTIAN

A Complete Line Of Products To Create Shape Texture Lift Shine And Feel That Is Perfect For Your Hair Cruelty-Free Products And Recyclable Packaging Specifications Type - Shampoo Item weight - 33.8 oz. Gender - Unisex. Directions - Keep in cool dry places. see more...

Robyyn F.
Roanoke, TX
Ok so I just started using this my hair is wavy and very fine. I tried others by Sebastian but it weighed my hair down by the second day it seemed oily so I'm not using this and the conditioner on the ends and right now I'm thinking I like it. I don't really see volume but it's not oily or heavy.
Krystle A.
Forest Hill, MD
This is the only shampoo/conditioner I'll use. It gets my hair super clean, shiny, and smelling amazing. I have thick colored hair. This product is great for color treated hair, it doesn't strip my color. I always recommend this to people. Most the time ulta runs huge sales on hair products and you can get the huge bottles for only $15.00 veruses $30.00
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Love love love this shampoo. The smell of this product is wonderful, the bottle last forever, the next morning you wake up with beautiful curls if you have curly hair. I can't say anything bad and I will definitely recommend this to other that want that extra volume in your hair 😊!
Duyen C.
Forest Grove, OR
I love this shampoo. It smells great and lathers up nicely. I have flat straight Asian hair and finds that it does help give my hair more volume. Definitely recommend!
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
oooooooh does this give volume! its instant, its noticeable, smells great. i would buy this again and again if my intention was for volumizing. its a little out of my price range but its worth every penny for thin hair. i usually air dry after washing
Megan G.
One of my favorite shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped and gives my hair a little volume. Plus it smells divine.
Nicolette C.
Charleston, WV
LOVE LOVE SEBASTIAN PRODUCTS!! This shampoo gives you lots of volume, which is always nice right?! Would definitely recommend this!
Sharina G.
I use this shampoo on days that I want extra volume, like when going to a party or wedding etc... And it is amazing...my hair looks so full and it stays like that for a few days!! Also, even though it is expensive, a little goes a long way...no need to use too much of it.