Sebastian Professional 33.8 oz Penetraitt Strengthening and Repair Shampoo uploaded by jocelyn g.

BY SEBASTIAN

Nourish your hair and make them beautiful with the Penetraitt fortifying shampoo. Strengthening and repairing hair damaged due to heat chemicals etc. is simple with this Sebastian shampoo. This fortifying shampoo also takes care of conditioning your hair and gives them a shiny and healthy look. It is believed that the Penetraitt fortifying shampoo can easily set you free from the problem of hair breakage. This Sebastian shampoo is also capable of fortifying over styled hair. You can use this Fortifying Shampoo to give your hair a clean soft and bouncy look. Features Brand - Sebastian. Shampoo Type - Fortifying. Hair Type - Damaged. Type - Set/Kit. Model - Penetraitt. Item weight - 33.8 oz. Gender - Unisex. see more...

Carli S.
Poland, OH
I bought this product because I wanted to get healthy hair by strengthening and repairing it. However I did not notice a difference in the abundance of dead ends in my hair or any other improvement to my hair.
Jenny V.
Pecos, NM
I like to use this shampoo when I use my curling iron or hot rollers. I don't have as much breakage. It works great on all hair types. I like when ulta has it on sale. I'm satisfied with the results I get from using this shampoo.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
I love this shampoo! It has a great smell, which is always one of the first things I check of course. But more importantly, it makes my hair feel incredibly clean while at the same time, very soft, hydrated, and frizz free. It's so good I just bought another liter!
Marilena G.
Amazing shampoo for damaged hair. It saved my hair after multiple dyes and heat processing. It will transform the hair from dry, damaged and frizzy to soft, shinny and healthy. Good scent as well, it smells fresh.
jocelyn g.
El Paso, TX
Amazing shampoo gives your hair moisture and makes it super soft after every wash! It also smells amazing and it last all day even after your workout! Made my hair grow faster.
Yovana R.
He usado lindas de este producto y mi pelo cambio por completo, fue la Mejor línea a he probado! Pero quiero probar los productos nuevos q tienen..
Niki T.
Austin, TX
Lathers up really well and gets my hair clean without drying it out. It does contain sulfates and silicones though.
Staci D.
smells amazing and lasts a while. really stayed true to its name, it strengthened and repaired my hair.
Linda E.
Just started using this product don't see a difference yet but love the smell and feel of my hair