BeautyHairHair ProductsSebastian
Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/169oz

Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/16.9oz

by Sebastian

Formulated with active-oil botanicals Helps hair regain natural condition Gives incredible shine & smoothness Promotes manageable styling No weight no build-up To use: Apply to damp hair blow-dry or air-dry for silky looks. Re-apply to dry hair for texture & control

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/16.9oz!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I have naturally curly hair, 3A-B curls, and this didn’t work for me when I used it in the past. And I used it several times just to make sure. I applied it to my wet hair after shampoo and conditioner and let it air dry as usual. I had nothing but frizz.
Issa D.
Auburn, AL
Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Issa D.
Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Issa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nobody tells the hard part of taking care of curly hair 👩🏽‍🦱😌. Especially this product, maintain my curls controlled.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I've used this since I was little. It moisturizes my curls and control frizz brilliantly. It's hard for me to find hair products that do that for my hair. I use it quite often to style my hair; it's lightweight, smells fresh, and keeps my hair bouncy!
Justine  G.
Kitchener, ON
Smells amazing! Hair is much easier to comb thru after applying but next day is oily. Nice to add texture to ironed curls. A little pricey, nice packaging.
Stephanie M.
Mi favorito, es excelente cuando el cabello está muy dañado, repara el daño y proporciona bastante hidratación
Franchesca M.
Doral, FL
After the second use my hair start to feels and look very nice, of couse better! In a good condition, my hair It's kinda frizzy, but IT'S A GIRLLL MUST HAVE!
Linda L.
calgary
Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Linda L.
One thing I love about this product is the versatility, you can make waves or straight hair without using a blow dryer or a flat iron. but if you decide to wear your hair it will look perfect. Sebastian Potion 9 Styling Treatment - 16.9 oz.

Looking for your answer?