BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment is the ultimate versatile styling cream infused with 9 botanical extracts to help restore lost moisture, and rejuvenate the healthy look of your hair. Perfect for styling your hair into multiple looks with flexible hold. see more...

Becky S.
Once again my ignorance on a project cost me some bad hair days. I was told by a stylist, not my own, that this was more of a conditioning product and to use it on the ends if my hair whether damp or dry. I went through a regular size and travel bottle and honestly didn't feel much from it.
After checking out #Influenster and all of the awesome reviews I realized it's a styling cream...yeah yeah...who has time or the eyes to read the tiny label anyway?!? :-)
Mandie A.
This is my first time using this product and I will definitely use it again. It has a great scent to it and isn’t sticky feeling when I’m applying it. It leaves my hair nice and soft. I think it’s a good value for the product.
Stef L.
My hair is so happy I found this at the salon! It comes back to life when I put this amazing smelling potion on! I seriously didn’t know what I was missing before this! It helps protect, condition, and style your hair. I straighten mine and it helps heal keep it healthy and happy. I use more than normally recommended because I have so much hair and I never ever have that goopy feeling like I applied too much. Love this stuff and recommend every try it for any hair types!!
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Amazing ! I use this product whether I’m styling my hair natural - curly or after a flat iron. It makes my hair not frizzy at all and gives it nice shine and holds my curls or my straight hair! Definitely try this product you will not be disappointed! Smells and feels amazing on your hair! It can be a little pricey but it is worth it! And a little goes along way.
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
A little pricey, but this bottle lasts a long time. I use this as leave-in conditioner, as well as 2nd day refresher with water. The consistency isn't sticky, and I enjoy the smell.
Isabelle H.
This is by far my favorite hair product that is in my cabinet right not! it really helps with providing waviness and control to my hair. It does not really lather I scrunch it in my hair after I have washed it and it is still wet. I would definitely buy it again.
Brigett F.
Dallas
I have dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It's been dyed many times and even bleached in the past. I bought this about a week ago and already my hair feels and looks amazing ! I use it after I washed my hair and it's damp. When I style my hair, it's silky and shiny. Of course I haven't used this product for too long so I can't say much but so far I really do like it. My hair feels and looks amazing.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
My hairdresser recommended that I try this because I try not to blow dry my hair more 1 or 2 times a week; this is amazing!!!! I use it on my wet hair & it makes it so soft but also gives great texture to my naturally wavy hair, my new favorite hair product!!!!
ashlea e.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Coming form a girl who never blowdries her hair – this productive is fantastic. It lasts forever but also doesn't leave a nasty/greasy residue. It allows me to keep my small but natural wave without the frizz throughout the day. I am so satisfied with this product and I don't think I'll ever move away from it.
Suzette G.
I've never tried Sebastian before and bought the small size of this so I wouldn't feel guilty if I hated it and threw it away. I think it works great in my thick, tangly hair. I pump to squirts in my hand about the size of a dime and rub throughout my hair after a shower. It seems to tame my flyaways and it seems to keep my curls wavy and bouncy. I usually let my hair air dry after I put this stuff in. It's a pretty orange color and has like a soft, airy feel to it. It is not greasy and does not make my hair crunchy. I like it :]