Sebastian - Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Sebastian - Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Gloria B.Sebastian - Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Dhivya N.
2 colors available

BY SEBASTIAN

Wearable Styling Treatment The Ultimate Versatile Styling Cream Infused with 9 Botanical Extracts 1 Helps Restore Lost Moisture 4 Rejuvenates the Healthy Look of Your Hair 3 Perfect For Styling Your Hair into Multiple Looks with Flexible Hold Guaranteed only when sold by an authorized salon. see more...

Denise M.
Denise M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sebastian's Potion 9 is such a great product. This product does not have a strong scent. It is very nourishing to the hair leaving it silky and shiny. This product can also act as a light styling product. I have used this product over 20 years and recommend it for light hold and repair of minimal damaged hair.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product . It's easy to use and a little goes along way and it last for a very long time . I love it when I straighten my hair. I love how soft it leaves my hair
Erica S.
Erica S.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this product! A little goes a long way-- I use it before drying my hair, or before curling it. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny! Well worth the money!
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting good for all types of hair not sticky not greasy smells good washes out easy
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Excellent smoothing especially for frizz and flyaways, I use when curling or straightening my hair!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Leaves your hair the way you want it without weighing it down or leaving it sticky feeling.
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
My favorite product! It leaves my hair soft and shiny without being oily, the price is affordable and worthy because it is awesome, it's so easy to use since you can apply it no matter your hair type!