BY SEBASTIAN

Wearable Styling Treatment The Ultimate Versatile Styling Cream Infused with 9 Botanical Extracts 1 Helps Restore Lost Moisture 4 Rejuvenates the Healthy Look of Your Hair 3 Perfect For Styling Your Hair into Multiple Looks with Flexible Hold Guaranteed only when sold by an authorized salon. see more...

Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this hoping that it could replace my Biosilk Silk Therapy Lite. I know they aren't exactly intended to do the same thing, but I was looking for something to smooth my hair like Biosilk does while also helping with styling. I didn't notice a difference with my hair after using this. It didn't feel any more hydrated or healthy and I don't think it helped much with styling either. I love the way this smells, though and it did tame my flyaways.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This is a legit tried and true product for not only myself, my mom and sister love it too! I have used it for almost 11 years now, since I was 14. My hair used to get so dry and frizzy when I was younger, and when I went to get it cut one time, the stylist suggested this and used it on my hair. It was in a different bottle back then, a metal squeeze tube, but the formula is the same as far as I know, because I still buy it to thus day and it works beautifully. It has 9 magic extracts that help to smooth and rejuvenate your hair, and it works wonders! It has a flexible hold, too and it defines my waves so I don't even use heat with this product. A+!
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
I love using this for flyaways and frizz. When im having a bad hair day i get a small pump of the product (because a little goes a long way) and put it into my hair and it makes my hair look so much better. I dont know what i would do without this
Denise M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sebastian's Potion 9 is such a great product. This product does not have a strong scent. It is very nourishing to the hair leaving it silky and shiny. This product can also act as a light styling product. I have used this product over 20 years and recommend it for light hold and repair of minimal damaged hair.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product . It's easy to use and a little goes along way and it last for a very long time . I love it when I straighten my hair. I love how soft it leaves my hair
Erica S.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this product! A little goes a long way-- I use it before drying my hair, or before curling it. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny! Well worth the money!
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Excellent smoothing especially for frizz and flyaways, I use when curling or straightening my hair!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Leaves your hair the way you want it without weighing it down or leaving it sticky feeling.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove , CA
Long lasting good for all types of hair not sticky not greasy smells good washes out easy
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
My favorite product! It leaves my hair soft and shiny without being oily, the price is affordable and worthy because it is awesome, it's so easy to use since you can apply it no matter your hair type!