Sebastian Penetraitt Treatment Mask

by Sebastian

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebastian Penetraitt Treatment Mask!
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,235 reviews
I love this hair mask. I received a free sample with an Ulta purchase and I’m soooo glad I did. It smells amazing and totally transforms your hair. It leaves it feeling super soft while looking healthy snd voluminous. Definitely recommended!!
Sindy C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my go to hair mask. Do not use this more than once a week or on your scalp!! This has silicone which can clog your follicles. I freaking love this product. It makes your hair super soft. This mask is just right in so many ways. If you fall asleep with it though, it hard to tell weather you rinsed it all out or not.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite hair masque of all time! I have always loved Sebastian products - I use their shampoo & conditioner ALL the time! It’s perfect from the formula, to the lather and smell. This masque is great for damaged hair or color treated hair. I have noticed a huge change in my hairs over all health and appearance.

Looking for your answer?