BY SEBASTIAN

A complete line of products helps to create shape, texture, lift, shine and feel that is perfect for your hair. Cruelty-free products and recyclable packaging help the environment while helping your hair. Size: 8.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) piece Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Most hair types Other ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 7M, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Silk, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Oryza Sativa Bran Oil (Rice), DMDM Hydantoin, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this stuff pricey? And does it work?1 Answers
  • I've heard that this shampoo is good for all kind of hair...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love my Sebastian Penetraitt Strengthening And Repair Shampoo! It is perfect for my color treated hair, and it really helps! It has a very nice scent and it lasts a long time after my shower.  I bought mine from Amazon and I am very satisfied with this product!
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Is an amazing shampoo, keeps my hair straight and frizz free! I have mostly straight hair with some big random waves/ curls. I adore this formula. Couldn't have met my expectations anymore!!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This shampoo is the bee's knees. Italian hair stylists swear by the brand and I now understand why. This shampoo added a shield around my hair, making it less frizzy and more manageable. I love using it with the corresponding conditioner, then pampering my hair with Potion 9.
carley f.
This left my hair feeling kinda like new if that makes sense I needed something that was gonna help me make my hair stronger and it really does plus it didn't leave my hair dry like most repair shampoos do!
Janine B.
Oakland, CA
With an equal amount of moisture and protein this product mends your hair when it is damaged from color or heat styling. Not to heavy but my hair feels clean and better for more curling iron work. Love it, gotta have it
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I love this product help me so much with my hair. It leaves my hair feeling strong and soft. I have oly hair and it work really good for me. If suppost to make your hair stronger and repair damage it does help a lot . I have long hair and it did a great job
Laura N.
Gardena, CA
Omg this shampoo is the best smells great leaves your hair nice and smooth. It is pricey but it's worth it to buy.
Arlene C.
Florida
Debe aclararse con abundante agua. Pues puede dejar el pelo un tanto duro. Pero los resultados son magníficos
Florianyeli M.
My hair looks much healthier after use, is repaired and stronger, its aroma is pleasant.
Daniela M.
Esto si de verdad lo usaría para ir de viaje xq se ve muy bien y me encantaría la. Estas que si ❤️
I've heard that this shampoo is good for all kind of hair that's right ?
Faith B.
Is this stuff pricey? And does it work?