BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Penetrait Shampoo is essential to strengthen any look any time. Features and Benefits: Strengthens hair Protects hair from stress Safe for color treated hair Strengthening and repair - shampoo. The Penetraitt System strengthens stressed hair against damage due to chemical treatments, heat damage and environmental elements. This system helps reduce breakage and removes impurities leaving hair clean, soft and bouncy. Color Safe. Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo is a strengthening and repairing shampoo. With essential cleansing agents that strengthen any look, at any time Sebastian's Foundation Penetraitt Shampoo is there with a color-treated safe formula. see more...

• Can anyone suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner & hair mask...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Michelle G.
Review for: Penetraitt Shampoo more...
This stuff is nice. It smells good and gets my hair clean without stripping the natural oils. It lathers up good, but not tooo much. It keeps your hair moist and is good if you have dryer hair, especially in the summer or winter when the air is more dry.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
Review for: Penetraitt more...
love love love this... idk why i switch away from this and try new things, because this truly deeply works. so repairing, soft and smells amazing. love sebastian shampoos
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Penetraitt Shampoo more...
I purchased this at the sale for the giant bottles. I try to always switch between 2 shampoos and conditioners. I love the smell. It has a great floral citrus smell. It leaves my hair nice, shiny and soft!
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I love love love this shampoo. It smells amazing and cleans so well. I repurchased this several times and stock up every time ulta has their jumbo sale.
Michaela S.
Eagle, NE
Sebastian penetrait shampoo smells super fantastic! It has a nice lather to it and leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I like to combine in with penetrait conditioner and a weekly penetrait deep conditioning mask. I definitely recommend this product!
Whitney K.
This shampoo works so well! I loved the way it makes my hair feel, very silky, smooth, and healthy! The smell is delicious and am so glad I picked it up just my chance. Would highly recommend this shampoo!
Tina C.
Richland, MS
This is the only hairspray I will have in my house. No other comes close to the hold power without making my hair feel hard or sticky. It takes flyaways with a very small amount and keeps the frizzies at bay all day.
Lisa D.
Sebastian is awesome! I started using it when I worked at a salon, it makes my hair feel so healthy! The scents are very clean and long lasting, it does not make your hair feel heavy or oily. Easy to style with as well
Emily V.
Newington, CT
I use this shampoo as recommended by my stylist. I have coarse, Asian hair which is color treated. By using Penetrait shampoo and conditioner, I think I have only had literally two split ends. My color never fades and my hair doesn't break.
Laura C.
London
Amazingggg shampoo can say the best shampoo ever treats the hair very well and also smells really good 😊
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Can anyone suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner & hair mask for chemically treated & coloured hair ? I have thick, coarse long hair & looking for great hair products to improve my hair texture & health. Right now I am using these products Sebastian Penetraitt ShampooSebastian Penetraitt Conditioner, 8.4 ozSebastian Penetraitt Treatment MaskSebastian Penetraitt Deep Strengthening and Repair Masque 16.9 oz Hair Masque