Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo

by Sebastian

Sebastian Penetrait Shampoo is essential to strengthen any look any time. Features and Benefits: Strengthens hair Protects hair from stress Safe for color treated hair Strengthening and repair - shampoo. The Penetraitt System strengthens stressed hair against damage due to chemical treatments, heat damage and environmental elements. This system helps reduce breakage and removes impurities leaving hair clean, soft and bouncy. Color Safe. Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo is a strengthening and repairing shampoo. With essential cleansing agents that strengthen any look, at any time Sebastian's Foundation Penetraitt Shampoo is there with a color-treated safe formula.

Can anyone suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner & hair mask for chemically treated & coloured hair ? I have thick, coarse long hair & looking for great hair products to improve my hair texture & health. Right now I am using these products Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo Sebastian Penetraitt Conditioner, 8.4 oz Sebastian Penetraitt Treatment Mask [product:sebastian-penetraitt-deep-strengthening-and-repair-masque-169-oz-hair-masque]
Start your review of Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo!
Anaheim, CA
Worked great for my color treated hair. I have oily roots and dry ends, and this helped to balance my hair out. I noticed a big difference in my ends - the split ends didnt show as much and overall it made my hair look VERY shiny and healthy.
Gainesville
Great protein shampoo as if doesn’t over proteinize the hair and cause breaking like other top leading protein shampoos! Runs about $16 a bottle and has a great smell too
Bluffton, SC
I am so glad I switched to Sebastian products. The scent is great and my hair looks so shiny and healthy! It lasts a long time too, I can go several days between washes
Milton , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been a shampoo and conditioner condasaur for years. I’m always looking for the best products that actually heal, strengthen, and make your hair shine like the sun. Well ladies- I have finally found that IT product. It cleans my hair like it’s nobody’s business. It smells amazing. It really deep conditions your hair... like you just spent hours at the salon. AND ITS ONE OF THE LOWEST PRICED PRODUCTS AROUND!!! This set will forever hold a spot in my shower. One suggestion tho...let the conditioner sit in your hair for at least 4/5 minutes.
Dallas
I love this line of beauty products. They overall always have good quality products that I love. This is a great shampoo, it’s cleans your hair great but not leaving it to feel dry and dull. It leaves hour hair feeling clean and smooth.
Oceanside , CA
My secret hair Arsenal. I love trying new brands of shampoos but I ALWAYS have this in my shower because it’s that good. My hair is a frizzy curly mess and this is one of the few things that had changed my hair for the better. GO GET THIS RIGHT NOW. I promise you won’t regret it. Ps the smell is to die for!
Sebastian is awesome! I started using it when I worked at a salon, it makes my hair feel so healthy! The scents are very clean and long lasting, it does not make your hair feel heavy or oily. Easy to style with as well
Newington, CT
I use this shampoo as recommended by my stylist. I have coarse, Asian hair which is color treated. By using Penetrait shampoo and conditioner, I think I have only had literally two split ends. My color never fades and my hair doesn't break.
Dallas, TX
AMAZING. I’ve used this product along with the penetraitt mask & don’t ever see myself changing. I have extremely thick hair that’s down to my butt & this stuff keeps it healthy & strong. The price is totally worth it.
Manitowoc, WI
This product worked well on my hair! There was much less noticable breakage and my hair was very soft and manageable after using it. It works much better than a lot of products on the market for distressed hair.