BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Penetrait Shampoo is essential to strengthen any look any time. Features and Benefits: Strengthens hair Protects hair from stress Safe for color treated hair Strengthening and repair - shampoo. The Penetraitt System strengthens stressed hair against damage due to chemical treatments, heat damage and environmental elements. This system helps reduce breakage and removes impurities leaving hair clean, soft and bouncy. Color Safe. Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo is a strengthening and repairing shampoo. With essential cleansing agents that strengthen any look, at any time Sebastian's Foundation Penetraitt Shampoo is there with a color-treated safe formula. see more...

• Can anyone suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner & h...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
This product worked well on my hair! There was much less noticable breakage and my hair was very soft and manageable after using it. It works much better than a lot of products on the market for distressed hair.
Michelle G.
Review for: Penetraitt Shampoo more...
This stuff is nice. It smells good and gets my hair clean without stripping the natural oils. It lathers up good, but not tooo much. It keeps your hair moist and is good if you have dryer hair, especially in the summer or winter when the air is more dry.
Whitney K.
This shampoo works so well! I loved the way it makes my hair feel, very silky, smooth, and healthy! The smell is delicious and am so glad I picked it up just my chance. Would highly recommend this shampoo!
Laura C.
London
Amazingggg shampoo can say the best shampoo ever treats the hair very well and also smells really good 😊
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Can anyone suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner & hair mask for chemically treated & coloured hair ? I have thick, coarse long hair & looking for great hair products to improve my hair texture & health. Right now I am using these products Sebastian Penetraitt ShampooSebastian Penetraitt Conditioner, 8.4 ozSebastian Penetraitt Treatment MaskSebastian Penetraitt Deep Strengthening and Repair Masque 16.9 oz Hair Masque