Sebastian Penetraitt Deep Strengthening and Repair Masque 16.9 oz Hair Masque uploaded by Ibania G.Sebastian Penetraitt Deep Strengthening and Repair Masque 16.9 oz Hair Masque uploaded by Gianna T.

BY SEBASTIAN #76 in Hair Masks

Strengthens and fortifies stressed hair against damage when it is most vulnerable. Deep conditioning masque transforms hair that is dry and dull into soft and shiny in minutes. Recommended for chemically treated hair. Color Safe. see more...

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I feels this mask is OK there are much better hair masks avaialable out there. I have thick dark brown hair & I wanted a mask for nourishing my hair & for damage repair as I color my hair a lot. So I need something which can reverse the damage & prevent further damage to my hair.

I have been using this mask since 5 months now & use it once every week. I use it instead of conditioner on towel dried hair & leave it on for 5-8 mins before washing it off.

It hasn't done much to improve my hair texture or repair the damage done to my hair by chemicals & colours.

I won't be buying this mask again.
Olivia B.
New Castle
Super hydrating. A great conditioner to sleep in if you really need the extra hydration. I go back and forth between platinum blonde and my natural dirty blonde and this stuff is definitely a huge help. Obviously bleaching your hair is very unhealthy but when I regularly use this, I don't lose nearly as much hair in the process or need nearly as much cut off in the end.
Kailey B.
Oklahoma City, OK
CANNOT. LIVE. WITHOUT. I use this in the salon, on my clients, and on myself!! It’s AMAZING. it leaves the hair feeling silky, it’s a little pricey but the size of the bottle is well worth it!! Highly highly recommend.
Ruth E.
I swear by this product!!!!!! I have a huge horror story for everyone. I started bleaching my hair blonde when I was a freshman in college (6 yrs ago). At the time, my hair was long and healthy. My stylist suggested that I get a perm, and in the process I lost all my hair... I literary had two inches of hair, and those two inches were burned hair. I spent a long time trying to grow healthy hair by buying all sorts of products and treatments. My hair did start growing; however, it was bristle and frizzy. After it reached a decent length, I was tired of spending so much money and not seeing great results (when it comes to the health of my hair). I decided to give hair treatments one more tried and bought this product... and I must say that it saved my life. From the very first application my hair looked healthy and wasn't frizzy... my hair started looking as great as it did before all the damage was done. This product is very long lasting and smells great.
Ariela S.
I'm a fan of this Sebastian product, I noticed how my hair look and feels different right away it's kind of a mask that you can use every 15 days, comparing it to others for me is the best, it transform your hair for beautiful results in minutes, I'm very satisfied with it, now I'm thinking about trying more Sebastian products.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
One of my top favorite hair masks. When I went to beauty school I would leave it in with a cap on, and sit under the dryer while the mask penetrated my hair strands (hence why it's called penetrait) it left my hair feeling repaired and healthy again when I was going through a rough time with my hair. Great for anyone who is experiencing damage or breakage or just wants a great conditioner!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I recently bleached my hair because of a bad dye job and my hair hasn't been the same. My stylist recommended this and it is AMAZING. It gets rid of all my dryness from bleaching and my hair is so soft and bouncy. Worth every penny!
Quentin B.
King
Sebastian has great products for re pairing hair, use with on damp clean hair and apply heat for 15 minutes with a cap on, and then let cool for 5 minutes before rinsing off with cold water!
Hannah F.
Springville, UT
This product is perfect for damaged hair. Seriously!! The Sebastian line is wonderful and they really do what they say. The smell is amazing! Penetrate strengthens your hair really well after repeated damage such as dye, bleach, or heat etc.
Danielle R.
I would spend $100 for this stuff, that's how much I love it. I used to use it near daily when I was getting my hair done regularly. And then life happened and I stopped getting my hair done and I started using cheap supermarket brands. My hair felt like straw and was CONSTANTLY tangled - borderline rat's best of knots. Then I saw this on super sale at Ulta and figured why the F not - if it doesn't work I'll just chop my hair off and quite literally cut my losses.

After just ONE use, my hair is soft and it's been almost 24 hours since I've washed and detangled it and there's NO horrific knots. None. Usually at this point my hair would be a giant knot ball. Even my boyfriend noticed just how much softer my hair felt practically "overnight" and usually he's clueless to that stuff.
Lizz o.
Does it help with hair loss?
Ramona R.
Does this really work????
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
With coloring my hair a lot would this product be good for repairing my hair?
Audriana R.
Roswell, NM
I have color treated hair, how does this product work? Also my hair is pretty dry at the ends.
Loana C.