BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Mousse Forte helps you achieve that straight out of a salon look you want. This mousse gives you a strong hold that will last throughout the day and keep you looking your best. A great mousse with nourishing ingredients that protect your hair from heat damage no matter what styling tool you use. A mousse that will lock in curls or keep your hair sleek and sexy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Review for: Mousse Forte 7 oz more...
If you haven’t used this mousse you need to. I’ve been using this for years on myself and clients. I literally use this on EVERYONE that sits in my chair. It does it all. It gives you a beautiful bouncy Blowout, and extends the life of it as well. It helps to enhance curls and control frizz without leaving it crunchy or wet looking. Lastly it adds volume as well. The can doesn’t get stopped up or break, it lasts a long time, and smells so good. You can’t beat the quality or the price. This is the one staple that I always have a couple extra cans of and will never be replaced.
Linda E.
Love love love gives my hair volume and defines my curls. My hair got lots of compliments ❤❤❤❤❤my hair is brown and curly and works perfect. Only purchase when i get it on sale
Karen M.
Inglewood, CA
Love this when I am to lazy to do my hair after a shower I apply it to damp hair! It doesn't make it hard? Like other mousses it's just perfect for that lazy hair day!
Erica P.
I love this mousse for my hair it keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I apply a little bit of it to my wet hair and it keeps it nice and wavy and keeps the frizz at bay.
Roni Y.
Yreka, CA
By far the best mousse i have ever tried!! smells great and it gives me the feeling of just walking out of the salon every time i use. Great for curly hair.
Stefanie B.
Modesto, CA
This is a great mousse. I love using it at my roots for extra volume before blow drying. It has a nice fragrance as well that is not too strong.
Maya R.
Review for: Sebastian Mousse Forte, 7 Ounce more...
This product is easy to apply, smells great, and helps my hair have volume when I blow it out.
Bm-110305 Smeiry R.
The best, really love it and not put my hair pastoso and denfitily its better that I prove
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
Best mousse for my fine hair. Doesn't get sticky or crunchy feeling and adds body and shine