BY SEBASTIAN

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Weightless Shine Helps Condition 2 Promotes Radiant Shine 3 Color Safe Light Shampoo s gentle lather cleanses and purifies providing weightless natural conditioning where you need it the most, leaving a healthy radiant shine. see more...

• How does this shampoo leave your hair feeling after use, greasy, ...1 Answers
Stephanie l.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a nice lifht weight product for those have really thin hair or for us that hate the oily hair look after a days wash which makes it look dirty! I use this product always
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's always good to change up your products every once in a while. Sometimes your hair gets use to the same thing no matter how good it is. I decided to try Sebastian. My hair was soft and silky like I like it but it didn't detangle my long tresses well. I'm using It's a 10 now and I love it!
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
My hair always feels clean and healthy after using this shampoo. It never over dries my locks or my scalp. My hair has some weird texture that this helps get under control. My hair feels light and ready for conditioner after using.
Alana M.
I love this shampoo. I first started with other products by this company and ventured to this. But I must say it make my hair feel soft and light weight instead of heavy and greasy like most would def buy again.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
For shiny hair and great body look no farther. Clean and shiny hair and smells great
Amanda D.
Holt, MI
Amazing shampoo, my hair has volume and is shiny for days with this shampoo.
Sofia L.
Vitoria-gasteiz
me encanta esta marca todos los productos que me he comprado en esta marca me han ido genial la verdad que si que son un poco caros pero merece la pena
Giullia F.
Montes Claros, MG
this unreal, perfect product nas quality, i'm so excited for this product on my hair ❤❤
Christina S.
Hutchinson, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this shampoo leave your hair feeling after use, greasy, dry, or silly smooth?