BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Light see more...

kimber k.
North adams, MA
This is the very top of the line when it comes to Shampoo and conditioner. I have thick fine hair that shampoo always leaves flat and limp. Until I tried this shampoo. My hair was bouncy and didnt go flat when i applied styling products. It's worth its weight in gold which makes it worth spending a little more on. I buy it at a professional cosmetology store.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. leaves hair feeling light and smelling good .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I have very thick and semi oily hair. This is a great product, it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling light and clean, I love it. I have gotten my hair done at the salon with this product and I'm not sure it's the same but still it's great and definitely a holy grail item.
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
i used to love this brand so much during the ulta leiter sale.  i hate this brand. it doesnt seem to do good to your hair and honestly for the same or even cheaper there is better products out there.    dont get them.   i ended up returning it to ULTA !!!!!!!
LEAR30260 maria q.
no me gusta lo odie desde q lo use deja el cabello grasoso , y me dio una alergia en mi cuero cabelludo , no lo recomiendo en lo absoluuto
Sydney F.
Toronto , ON
I love this shampoo! It works so well at removing buildup from my hair and doesn't weigh it down during the day at all! It has a great scent and I find you only need to use a little. I will most certainly repurchase this shampoo
Laura W.
Charlottetown
Sebastian makes the very best hair care products. I love how it lathers up so easily and makes my hair shine beautifully! The scent is nice, but not overpowering. It keeps my hair feeling clean for a long time. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Amazon