BY SEBASTIAN

Hair Root Awakening Tenderly Now cleanse your hair gently without irritating the scalp daily with Sebastian Light Shampoo. This shampoo can help to restore the shine to lifeless dull hair. It's lightweight enough for daily use leaving your locks yearning for this cleanser more. The light elements present in this shampoo add volume and luster to your tresses effectively. Moreover it also preserves hair color giving softness and shine. Add this shampoo in your daily habits for achieving light weighted locks. Weightless on hair Cleanses each strand Apt for daily usage Restoring your hair to optimum condition without any damage gets easy by using this Sebastian Light Shampoo. It penetrates deep into your hair purifying the tresses amazingly. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Sebastian Light Shampoo can nourish the hair with glossy shine and softness. Get Started: Work a small amount of this shampoo into your wet hair. Generate lather and rinse later. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
Those this was a light shampoo, I didn’t feel like my hair got a good cleaning. I felt like it got oily quicker than with my normal shampoo. Might be better for someone with drier scalp. I would not buy again.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Before I started the curly girl method, this was my HG. It smells amazing and gets my hair clean, but it definitely is packed with sulfates so it can also be drying. I can't really did it any more bit wish I could find the scent in a conditioner!!
Susannah B.
I've used Sebastian Light shampoo for about a year and it is still working well with my hair. I love love love that I can go a couple of days using the Sebastian Light products without washing my hair and not have to worry too much about having greasy hair. I use Sebastian haircare products more than any other brand.
Anna G.
If you're afraid of heavy shampoos leaving a residue, then this is what you want to buy. It is super light and there is no residue to be had.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Great daily shampoo. Feel like it lathers really well and rinses easily out of my hair. Does not feel drying nor does it weigh my hair down.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this one + the conditioner at the hair salon once. It has a nice scent but it left my hair dry so I changed to another brand.
Abdeel P.
Panama City Beach, FL
worth acquiring it, is an amazing brand worth having definitely would buy a thousand times without thinking twice😍
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
Love this shampoo & have used it off & on for about 2 years. Smells good & leaves hair soft but fluffy.
Saydee G.
Portland, OR
Eh, you could get better at Walmart my friends. You gotta be very careful what you pick of Sebastian's.
Drew S.
Amazing! Lightweight yet volumizing!
I wish they made more light products in the same line!