Sebastian Light 33.8 oz. Shampoo + 33.8 oz. Conditioner (Combo Deal) uploaded by Tiffany D.

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Light 33.8 oz. Shampoo + 33.8 oz. Conditioner (Combo Deal) see more...

Kelsey D.
Waller
My favorite shampoo and conditioner ever. I stumbled across these babies by accident and man I'm glad I did. Smells SO good, like seriously. And must husband loves playing with my hair because it leaves my hair silky and soft, and what girl doesn't love having her hair played with?! I will forever buy this stuff.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail Shampoo and conditioner combo! This is a staple in my hair routine and I can't picture myself without it!
Kayla J.
Algonac, MI
I bought this at my salon and I really like it, but I wasn't willing to spend $40 on shampoo and conditioner
Salena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is a must get I been wanting to get some more because the way it makes my hair is amazing
Mary T.
I always get this shampoo and conditioner. Doesn't over dry my hair. And I love the smell.
Jackie D.
Would like to try this brand heard great information and that is very good for your.
Katie W.
As someone who is brand new to dyeing my hair, I asked my hairstylist what she'd recommend as a colour-friendly shampoo and conditioner and this is it! It's light and has a nice smell. My colour holds up and it applies well in the shower - nice suds and everything.
stefany r.
caricuao

This combo of shampoo and conditioner sebastian is a product that you'll want to always use for girls with curly hair is perfect. my cousin has straight hair and probo this product, I leave the super soft and shiny hair, I recommend. i'll buy it again