BY SEBASTIAN

Sophia P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how much shine you can get with this shampoo! Cleanses but doesn't strip the hair, definitely a long time favorite of mine and my grandmother loves this as well. Smells wonderful, and always use it with the matching conditioner for the best effect.
shamara m.
Oakland, CA
This works for color treated hair. It has cellophanes in to help protect your hair and the color. I got it on sale really cheap. I know it was worth way more than that..! Lol
and f.
This is a very nice shampoo that smells great. I would not buy any of these full price, but definitely pick some up if you see it at a discount store like TJMAXX or catch it on sale in a big box beauty store like Ulta. Even better if you can get it online at a good price.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
Somebody used this shampoo at a salon I went to and omg this shampoo made my hair so shiny but not too shiny to look oily it was gorgeous! I love it :-)
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
shine shine and more shine with this one! Smells great as a plus. A little expensive but worth it the try.
Kayleigh S.
Montgomery , NY
Never used this but was reccommeded byy a lot of friends deffinately going to try it out!
Karlene S.
Montreal, QC
I have A LOT of hair and this does a fantastic job and making my hair looking great. It leaves it feeling volumazized and shiny it last forever and smells soo GOOD, I have used other products that are even pricier that dont do half as good as this one.  I would buy this again.