BY SEBASTIAN

Madison O.
Brandon, MS
Sebastian never lets me down. I usually use this when I am on the run and don't have time to do my hair. Quick shower and massage it in and go. No brushing. I love the outcome of my hair looking naturally curly.
sadie M.
It makes my hair more volumized! It makes my curls stand out more and look tamed yet cute
Nelly M.
Anaheim, CA
When I want that effortless curly look this is the product I go for.. Perfect for any occasion. I just love the finishing look.
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
This product really defines my curls. And what's so great about it is you don't need a lot of the product in order for it to work.. It leaves your curls looking bouncy and frizz free!
Jada D.
I got this product at some high end store in Cali and it was almost great I just hate the fact that it was sticky
Brenda B.
Sinks Grove, WV
Great product to define my curls. Not greasy and it does not make my curls crunchy when touched. Very good product.
Mariah M.
Lakeville, MN
This is the only styling cream that I use on my hair. It smells very good and fruity, which is definitely a plus. Some hair products can smell horrible. It's works well for my type of hair (which is thick) and makes it feel so soft. It's a bit pricey though.