BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian laminates sheer conditioner offers natural moisture with beautiful shine. This is color safe and PH balanced. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using the normal version of this conditioner for about 15 years- I prefer it to the "sheer" version, but the sheer will do when I can't find the regular version. My hair is curly and tends to be dry and this product leaves it soft and allows me to comb my hair without the curls getting all frizzy and out of control. The scent is amazing and it leaves my hair shiny and manageable.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
I love love love this conditioner!! I have severely curly hair and this makes my curls shine and weightless!! I buy this constantly and will continue to purchase! I would definitely recommend if you have curly hair and looking for some weight to be lifted from your locks!
Krizia F.
My hair is super frizzy and dry on the ends and very oily on my scalp. In the salon, they recommend me to buy this product, and let me tell you, it has change my hair in a good way. This conditioner lift my hair every time I use it and leaves an amazing smell and easy to stylize it.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Love this conditioner. Makes dry hair shiny and smells great! I also like the coordinating shampoo as well.
Jillian A.
Baltimore, MD
Very light, I have a lot of fine hair and this does not weigh it down so it does not get greasy too quickly
Kim S.
Newport News, VA
Makes hair shiny and eSy to work with. I love this product great brand as well
Anna L.