BY SEBASTIAN

Set of Laminates Polishing Shampoo & Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz each Foam-backed Shampoo with Silicone Color Protectors Cleanse, Condition and Adds Surface Shine Conditioner seals and smooths hair without build-up **Ships same day if ordered by 1:00pm EST** see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patty P.
Very well known very well respected product if I try to use something alternate than this always come back to Sebastian it keeps my hair moisturized frizz free and I love to keep buying it it's the one thing that he's my hair manageable
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho esta marca de productos para el cabello, estos shampoo y conditioner son muy buenos porque dejan el pelo suave y lo humectan.
Fire H.
Great shampoo and conditioner, works great with any kind of hair!!! I would totally recommend this item!!
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Love this stuff!!! It's helped my hair a lot!!! I love how they smell!! It's great an
Michelle Danelys M.
montreal, QC
Best shampoo and conditioner pack there is out there! keeps my oily hair clean and prevents the ends from looking dry while hydrating the top of my scalp.. long lasting, easy to-follor instructions and amaaaazing value for price.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blythe R.
OK sebastian is the best quality best smelling best everything shampoo and conditioner in my opinion. I have loved this line since I was in my teens