BY SEBASTIAN

Bethany D.
Hair spray from sebastian really holds your hair into place without making it look frozen and super hard like the cheap hair sprays do. you have the natural look while it's kept in place at the same time. smells wonderful. can use it for volume when u have ur hair down or strong enough for an updo
Natalie A.
This product will leave your hair very natural and gorgeous. It doesn't make your hair crunchy (if you know what I mean) and it keeps it nice and soft while still holding your hair in place. Whenever I use it and I need it to last all day I can always rely on this product.
Shelby C.
Sebastian Laminates Hair Spray Finishing Hair Spray is a great hair spray. It is a good hold but not to heavy of a hair spray. It smells good too. You get six bottles which are 8.5 oz each. It's a great deal!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Mч hαír nєvєr fєєlѕ ѕtíckч σr hαrd uѕíng thíѕ prσduct, ít íѕ α grєαt vαluє αnd thє prícíng вαѕєd pєrfєct!
lαѕt fσr ѕєvєrαl hσurѕ
í hαvє вrσwn ѕmσσth hαír wíth вluєíѕh grєєn єчєѕ αnd í rєcσmmєnd trчíng thíѕ íf чσu hαvєn't
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
If you want your hair to be pretty and natural. You should use tha for real. I love that !! You hair jus look so amazing and natural at the same time !!!!!!!!!!?!!
Taylor J.
This product is amazing. I always use it. It adds a magnificent shine to my hair. I love it. I always get compliments on my hair. It gives it that salon look. I have to use it daily.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Not a great smell, but not terrible. What's more important is that it does a good job of keeping hair in place and makes it look good
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
100% love this brand for my hair. This has perfect hold,the smell isnt bad. But this brand is sooooo worth it!
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
The hold on this hair spray is long lasting, and it makes my hair look so good. I only purchase it in Ulta
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Love this spray! It has a great hold and leaves a amazing shean to the hair that is show stopping
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I would like to try out this product