SEBASTIAN LAMINATES - Get A Grip - 5.1 oz. uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY SEBASTIAN

Maria R.
I tried this for shine, maybe I did something wrong because it didn't do anything for my hair.(Permanent hair extension that were tangling & locking)
I ordered clear to aid in softening my hair wish some slip. It didn't seem to do anything that I could tell. My hairdresser did a Olaplex treatment that worked better. I may order a tint & try it between colorings.
Priscilla D.
This is such an awful product. I have curly hair and I bought this thinking I would get manageable and shiny hair but , on the contrary, my hair was really hard to manage , really sticky and opaque. I have never used it again.
Khristina L.
Spring, TX
This is a wonderful product. It works great. Smells absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend this product! One of the best hair products I have found!
Marina R.
Chula Vista, CA
Perfect to apply when your hair is wet before you blow dry. Will make your hair look sleep peeped and just beautiful.
Roseanna R.
Visalia, CA
This product is the bomb it makes my hair look so healthy and sleek and smells so great....love it..