BY SEBASTIAN

Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This product is so awesome I just don't know what other words it's a good value you will get your moneys worth for this it's very effective it's has a very nice sense to me and I would definitely try it again
Karla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sebastian products are fantastic, the quality and package are also really good. The price is a little bit high but worth it
aries s.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have been using this gel for more than 10 years now. It delivers the shine of healthy hair. The cost prevents me from purchasing as often as I would like. Fortunately you don't need much, otherwise it builds up quickly and makes hair stiff. I use it on almost dry hair (not damp) or right after I flat iron. Only one application between washes is necessary. No matter what hair style I have or what condition my hair is in-the Laminates gel makes my hair look professionally "done". .My only other con is that when using, you are very aware that that this gel is a mix of several strong chemicals, especially due to its texture and smell, but I still highly recommend it.
Candrice J.
Madison, IL
This is an awesome product. I have thick curly hair and I don't like products that weigh my hair down. This product is light but has great hold. It leaves your hair with a great natural shine and a salon pro finish. You will love this product. A must have!
Natasha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't that big of a fan! The product is good, but not great. It provides a light hold and is great for someone looking to add shine to their hair rather than hold.
Romattee G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Very nice, sets style and hOlds fairly well but I did Lind it a bit sticky. Doesn't hold curls well but great with blow outs