BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian hydre conditioner is deeply moisturizing, giving intense nourishment to dry, chemically treated hair. This luxurious, color safe formula will re-invigorate and replenish your dehydrated hair bringing it back to life, full of body and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Very nice and hydrating conditioner! Sebastian has high quality products -- Makes me want to try out more of their products.
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Silver Spring, MD
This is really good for hair with keratin treatment! The price is very accesible and definitely makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Florence, Al
Kind of expensive but worth every penny! My hair has never been softer! Love the bottle.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
This conditioner keeps my dry curly hair bouncy and shiny. I would absolutely recommend. It has a great scent but it doesn't linger all day. Really great for my dry scalp. I would recommend to anyone
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Johnson City, TN
It was okay, but I enjoyed biosilk better and for half the price! I had to use a lot in order to get the result I expected but if you buy the bigger bottle then I guess it's worth it!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Yes, one the best conditioners I've bought! It hydrates my hair leaving it soft and shiny throughout the day and the best part is no frizz!
Nahomis R.
Nahomis R.
La Vega RD
The best , love it this product, is many good
Leaves very soft hair is very important for hair care 😍😍😍😍😍😍 love it love it this is perfect