BY SEBASTIAN

A pure lightweight shine spray Loaded with UV filters Protects hair against external damage Leaves hair ultra-airy & lustrous To use: Spray on wet hair & blow-dry for a glittering satiny finish. For optimum luster spray a small amount over dry hair. For fine hair spray into palms & spread evenly over midshaft & ends see more...

Jann S.
West Palm Beach, FL
A weightless hair spray DOES have weight, and with fine hair one has to be careful not to drag it down. The Halo mist UV FIlter Shine Spray by Sebastian does an adequate job, without leaving behind that typical hairspray crust.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Una vez mi peluquera me lo aplico y desde ahí quede fascinada con este producto el olor es fantástico me encanta lo recomiendo para las que usamos mucha plancha y secador
Rachael A.
Sewell, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff, it smells like you just walked out of the salon. I put it on my dry hair after i style it. It makes it slightly shinier and feel softer to the touch.
Gina N.
I love this spray because it gives me serious shine without weighing my hair down and making my flat hair look oily. Love the smell too!
Shnika D.
Hope Mills, NC
This misty spray provides the perfect layer of shine to the hair. It has a nice smell and is a good spray to have on hand at all times
Jocelyn W.
Chicopee, MA
I didn't really notice a difference in my hair when using this product. It weighed my hair down a little.
Kennetta S.
Meridian, MS
This is a great product for that shine without greasy buildup that takes away from your hairstyle
Tiffany N Fernando B.
I use this product when I use hot tools and I love it leaves my hair shiny and and silky.