BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Gel Forte strong-hold gel lets you mold shapes, add texture and build body with confidence. strong hold, miro-crystal gel has impressive flexibility pearlized formula glides in easily to create multiple polished shapes without stiffness, greasiness or stickiness 1 ounce Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jessica F.
I purchased this hair gel for my son, who likes to spike his hair before school. Its probably the best hair gel I have used on him. When he gets home from school his hair is still like it was when he left for school. It is kinda pricey but very effective.
Michelle K.
Pinconning, MI
I like this product but it's not my go to for spikes or Mohawk look. It maybe isn't "sticky" or thick enough to get the desired style. When I do a less demanding style and blow dry I love it.
Denise S.
Fabulous product, actually saved the day. I always need something to keep my hair in place, especially when I live in the windy city.
Lizbeth S.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing for the gel. Gel is very smooth not sticky does not flake at all which is good because it still allows your hair flexibility
Jessica H.
Louisville, KY
This is best gel for Hold . I have natural curly hAir and it really lays my edges down .
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Mi madre tiene estos productos yo llegue a usa el producto y si es más oh menos
Nick M.
It works awesome! It has an amazing hold it is a must have for me. It stayes in dor a very long time and I persinally finde it is not hard to wosh out as well!