Sebastian Gel Forte, 6.8 Ounce

by Sebastian

Sebastian Gel Forte is a premium product that contains an exclusive pearlized formula designed to provide phenomenal hold, control memory and exceptional hair styling flexibility. This Sebastian Gel Forte contains strong hold micro crystals which impart increased flexibility, deep, moisturizing brilliance, and unparalleled texture for all of today's dynamic hair styles, and is a unisex product intended for daily use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebastian Gel Forte, 6.8 Ounce!
Sasha O.
Decatur indiana
I like how it helps my wavy hair stay Maintained, and not sticky. Not frizzy but neat. And this product won't leave your hair feeling dry.
Viviana R.
Beaumont, TX
This gel is pretty good I work as a barber and when I cUt hair I always have to style it afterwards and this leaves it looking good!
Chandra F.
Russellville, KY
This product is the best hairspray I've ever used. I have a hard time finding a hairspray that works for me because I have very thick heavy hair. The smell and the hold power is AMAZING. I would recommend this product for everyone.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Nice aroma and great hold for my fine hair. Quality products from this great company. I would recommend this product!
Lupe S.
Fresno, ca
BEST GEL EVER! Used this gel on my clients for roller sets, holds the curls, does NOT give the curl hard feeling and it does not leave my fingers sticky as much as regular gels!
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
I like using this product in my son because it's really good, helps to hold it all day long and doesn't make your hair look dirty
Ivonne G.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Best gel i ever used.. The only way u could keep my baby's hair downand firm the whole day
patricia H.
London
I love the jel forte because it does not leave my hair feeling sticky and knotted together. Works great on all hair types.

Looking for your answer?