Sebastian: Form�Shaper 55% LVOC, 10.6 oz uploaded by Nicole P.Sebastian: Form�Shaper 55% LVOC, 10.6 oz uploaded by Cindy G.

BY SEBASTIAN

New Can Dry, Brushable Styling Hairspray with Control Shaper Hundreds of Shapes, Only One Shaper Weightless 1 Brushable 4 Light to Medium Hold 3 For All Hair Types The Original Shaper hairspray that set the standards by which hairsprays are measured. Modern look, same great formula fragrance! This flash-dry brushable hairspray has a lightweight flexible hold a satiny finish. Formula is VOC compliant in all 50 U.S. states including Canada. Guaranteed only when sold by an authorized salon. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Phyllis L.
Phyllis L.
Round Rock, TX
My son is quite hair-conscious, and we have tried several hair sprays on the market. After getting his hair cut, we decided to try this hair spray because his stylist used it and it seemed to hold well. We are sold -- it is a bit expensive, but the hold lasts all day.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Wyandotte, MI
I was looking for a hairspray that allowed me to have hold while still being flexible..this works! I have thick,coarse hair and it did not leave any sticky residue. Will def be a repurchase.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This baby has a Christmas gift, and I love it for when I am actually styling my hair. It's not often, but when I do, I use this to keep it held all day.
Annie  W.
Annie W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I have tried just about every hairspray I could get my hands on and this is still the one for me. I have horrible flyaways and frizz and this spray makes my hair look shiny and smooth. It's brushable so I don't feel like my hair is stuck in one spot all day but it holds enough that I don't have to continue spraying it all day.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
I love this hair spray it does not leave your hair hard as other hair sprays it smells really good it is very easy to use you could find this product at Ulta I have to say that I will be repurchasing this item once again.
Mollee R.
Mollee R.
Lancaster, OH
I don't love the smell, it has good hold, but doesn't get hard and make your hair clump together. The price also isn't the best either.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
I love this finishing spray it gives my blowouts go to hold without getting sticky or crunchy. It smells really nice too.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Springfield, MO
Has a lot of hold... but the smell is awful! This is a favorite among the older ladies
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Holds very nicely without feeling stiff or sticky. Worth the price. ❤️️ I believe I had found it in an Ulta & wanted to try something other than what I was already using. I would very much recommend