Sebastian: Flow�Potion 9 Treatment, 5.1 oz uploaded by Nicole m.

BY SEBASTIAN

Stacy C.
I really like this product! It is great for dry course hair! The only con is if you have thin/ fine or oily hair, it tends to be a heavier product and can cause an oily look when using on fine hair!
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I love this product! I use it when I straighten my hair or when I go curly. It helps with the frizz and moisturizes. I use the Potion 9 Lite spray to refresh my curls too.
denise b.
I love it many professionals love this product along with many sebastian products. Two best ways to use before you blow dry your hair or even applying wet & just styling for a on the go look.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Sabstion Potion Number 9 has been my go to hair care product for years now. I apply it to my wet hair after I get out of the shower and either let it air dry or blow dry. Either way my hair comes out shiny and healthy looking without being weighed down. My mother had come to visit one day and I had just moved, I couldn't find my conditioner, only the shampoo. After taking a shower and only using shampoo, no conditioner, our hair felt like straw (my hair is tone my waiste). I broke out with the Potion Number 9 and used it on our hair. Immediately our hair was silky soft and ready to be styled. Amazing stuff! I highly recommend it.
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
Once you smell this product you will be hooked. It is the perfect leave in conditioner for those with curly and unruly hair. You can add about a half dollar amount to damp hair for a curly hair style or you can use a quarter amount to the ends of damp hair for those who want to leave it in and use before a blow out. The scent lasts. I have been using this product for around 15 years!
Lauren J.
This works ok, doesn't seem to do much special to my frizzy curly hair. I personally like other products better. It does its job though I suppose, just not my favorite. I gave it to my aunt who seems to like it a lot better so it may just be me.
Mary G.
virginia beach
This is my go-to for any hair style! It smooths any style and hair type for a flawless look and is very lightweight. There's 2 versions, a spray and a serum that comes in a pump bottle and both are fabulous. Works on all hair types
Valerie I.
Soledad, CA
This is one of my many Sebastian favorites I love this because it's a great styling product as well as moisturizing it can be used on wet hair and let it dry naturally or blow dry and style as wanted I use this on my clients and it holds natural curl really well!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got this at ulta when they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale. I am in love! It leaves your hair silky smooth. I put it on after showering and let my hair air dry most days!
Lauren K.
Potion 9 by Sebastian will forever be my go-to product. It works wonders on my frizz, and helps my hair feel smooth and look healthier in the process. I recommend using it on days where you plan on letting your hair air dry.

back