Sebastian Dry Clean Only Dry Shampoo uploaded by Judit M.Sebastian Dry Clean Only Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lacey L.

BY SEBASTIAN

Quickly refresh your look with a spray of this dry shampoo to remove excess oil and boost volume. has natural starch to instantly absorb oil spray on hair roots 1.7 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Use it a lot years ago the shampoo and reconditioner ago, I wonde...4 Answers
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is the first dry shampoo that I actually like.. I had a sample bottle of this and decided to try it instead of throwing it away. I did learn from trial & error to not spray with a steady stream (use quick, short sprays) and to let it sit in my hair for a few minutes before I work it in. Doing it this way allows the spray to absorb the oils from my hair and giving my roots lots of volume, along with some hold. I ended up liking this so much that after the sample bottle was empty, I immediately purchased a full size - and I actually just bought my 3rd full size bottle. That shows how much I like this!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I recently bought this product and it is pretty good. It lasts about two days at least which I love. The scent of this product is amazing but it does make my hair feel more sticky. It has a hairspray feel to it. It does work well though so I would buy it again!
Alanna C.
Spring, TX
I am a 90% Sebastian user, that being said, sometimes my hair gets tired of the products and doesn’t cooperate with me (this is a personal problem, happens with many brands). That being said, I do really love this dry shampoo. It ranks in my top 3 favorites. It smells divine, and adds so much volume to my hair. Will definitely continue use!
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
This dry shampoo does a good job at hiding all the grease and any
leftover hair products from the day before! It's affordable and lasts a
good amount of time. If you're looking for a good dry shampoo, you
should try this one!
Olivia Q.
Bradenton, FL
THE ONLY dry shampoo for this girl💅🏼 a little pricy but oh my goodness it smells amazing and does wonders! I go up to three days without washing my hair (say whaaaaaaaat) GO GET YA SOME!!!!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I received this dry shampoo as a Christmas gift, and I’m so glad that I did. It does exactly what it’s supposed to. It absorbs the oil without leaving residue behind. I will purchase the full size when I run out.
Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I really really love this dry shampoo. It didn't make my hair feel gritty or leave a white cast on my hair. But because it is a more expensive product I don't always purchase it because I go through dry shampoo so quickly.
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
This is the best dry shampoo ice ever tried, as someone with fine hair I generally don't was my hair for um.....5+ days and use dry shampoo as much as I need to, it gets thicker and more voluminous every day, nothing else works. However this is the absolute best, for one, it never leaves a white residue, it absorbs all of the oil in your hair without ever making it sticky, you can spray it as close as 4-5 inches away and no colored residue ever, I just wait a few seconds, brush, then fluff it back up. This is the only hair product I use, again as someone with fine hair, nothing else works, or really is worth trying. This is the only way to get volume.
Sully R.
Broussard, LA
My absolute favorite. Perfect for fine/limp hair to add instant mega-texture. I use this every day to refresh my style. I bought this at a supply store, as I am a licensed professional. Other dry shampoos that I've used have worked perfectly fine at getting rid of any oil... But this is my holy grail for that bouncy and thick look.
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Best dry shampoo ever! and I have tried so many brands. Works well for both absorbing oil and providing a lot of volume. I have fine limp hair. Most only absorb oil and don't give near as much volume.
This one doesn't leave a white powder residue either. A little goes a long way with this product as well.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Use it a lot years ago the shampoo and reconditioner ago, I wonder if it's still as good as before?