BeautyHairHair ProductsSebastian
Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 338-ounce

Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce

by Sebastian

Sebastian Drench

Has anyone used this and also used another type of shampoo from this brand? If so, which is your favorite?
Does this work for frizzy hair?
Hey guys! I am on a hunt for THE best shampoo to help dry and damaged hair. I’ve been using Sebastian Drench for the last month and I am noticing a difference. Who else has tried out this product and loved it? What other shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?
Start your review of Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce!
Hannah S.
Overland Park, KS
Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Hannah S.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! Provides moisture but without leaving my hair feeling heavy or causing buildup!
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Stacey T.
My hair is very thin and I am a lil picky but I enjoyed trying this shampoo! I feel like it’s moisturizing but doesn’t weigh down my hair, which is important.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
This is a really nice shampoo if you need a bunch of nice moisture. Always make sure you rinse it all out or else you’ll get a really oily scalp and buildup that you don’t need. It will help keep the strength and elasticity nice so that you can grow more length.
Brandon T.
Bourbonnais, IL
Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Brandon T.
This is a great product if in need of moisture in your hair and truly feel the cleanness after washing with this shampoo ! It works very well and very comparable to the hydrosource from matrix and averagely priced for the amount of product ! Wella Drench Shampoo
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
I had used the Drench combo several years ago and I remember really liking it, so after having no success with Living Proof (Restore & PHD), I decided to get this combo again, because it was on sale at Ulta. The Living Proof products made my hair feel waxy and rough. I have wavy hair that is fine, but I have a ton of it. I have always struggled with greasy roots and dry ends which result in tons of tangles. This shampoo is amazing. My hair feels smooth and I can glide my hands through my hair. It doesn't feel like my hair is coated or weighed down, it just feels weightless. It also smells awesome and I love how well the shampoo lathers. I am glad I decided to try this stuff again because I have only used it once and I could immediately tell the difference in my hair. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I am holding out on finding a product that controls my greasy roots. I will post an updated review if this one is it. I can't remember from when I used to use it.
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Sebastian is a very good brand of products for the hair , the price is not the cheapest but it really work and help your hair
Katelyn L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Katelyn L.
This product is great for an everyday use when I’m not using my purple shampoo. This bottle has lasted months and I wash my hair about every other day.
claudia J.
I've struggled with scalp issues for about 9 months. Went to dermatologist and he prescribed a lotion to apply 3 x a week. Did not help. Also used OTC shampoo made for dry, itchy scalp. No relief. I bought a trial size of the Drench Moisturizing shampoo hoping for some kind of results. After the first use I could tell a big difference. I was amazed at the result I have gotten. I have since purchased the 33 ounce size. Still have not had any issues since using this shampoo. This product has worked for me. I would highly recommend.
Wanda K.
Garner, NC
Very clean smell. Works great for an in between shampoo (when alternating) but I would not use it as an everyday shampoo. It tends to leave my hair feeling dry if I use it everyday. I think it works better for people with fine hair.
Holley E.
Portland
My favorite shampoo I’ve ever purchased. It helped heal my dry dyed hair and brought it back to life! Makes my hair soft and smells fresh.