BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
I just looked at my last several reviews, and they're all about moisturizing. I didn't plan to do that, but I suppose that, although I love snow, the severe cold in Pennsylvania (and much of the country) this fall and winter has made a lot of us want to get clean, cozy, and think seriously about moisturizing every part of our bodies, hair included. Sebastian's™ "Professional Drench™" Conditioner lives up to its name. I would not recommend it for those with fine or thin hair, but it takes hair in already good or distressed shape and revitalizes it beautifully. It has a pleasant scent. I rub through all of my hair, concentrating the bulk on my ends. Hydrolyzed silk, jojoba seed oil, and rice bran oil are just some of the ingredients which work quickly to repair any hair distress, calm frizzy strands, and temporarily mend split ends. I love when I use this, as I use a lot of different brands, but tend to stay mainly with Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner" and their "Triple Renewal Weightless Conditioner." Like the Neutrogena formulas, this does not weigh hair down. After use, hair is especially silky, glossy, bouncy, sweet-smelling, voluminous, and ready to flaunt!
Christina E.
Love this shampoo. It smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down. Some moisturizing shampoos are TOO moisturizing for me and don't leave my hair feeling clean. I only wash my hair about 2 times a week because it's so thick and this shampoo is perfect for my thick, coarse, and frizzy long hair.
Rachel M.
Plano, TX
This shampoo is quite possibly the BEST thing I have ever put in my hair. It has a wonderful scent and will leave your hair moisturized and healthy looking after just one use.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
Love this shampoo I have long dry chemical treated hair and this seems to help control the dryness. My hair always comes out beautiful when I use this shampoo.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I have been in business , but it would take the lead on a mug. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person
Paige H.
Lathers well
Affordable
Salon care
Jessica M.
This is a really moisturizing shampoo. I really wasn't expecting much from a shampoo, but this product has wowed me!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Love this and the smell is amazing too makes my hair so soft ! Very long last sent and it's super hydrating
Stephanie R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great product leaves hair clean and fresh soft and shines good product better out there but this is good
virginnia b.
Goshen , OH
Favorite shampoo by this brand moisturizes and softens hair and is color safe, which is a bonus.