BY SEBASTIAN

What it is: Drench Shampoo's rich lather cleanses and provides intensive nourishment to dry or frizzy hair. Adds moisture to hair while keeping body and silky movement. Color safe. What it does: Leaves hair soft and manageable. What else you need to know: Water activated ingredients Salon exclusive Moisturizing treatment for hair Restores proteins see more...

TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY
ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS ALONG WITH THE MATCHING CONDITIONER. MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR IS HARD TO GET A NICE SHINE AND THIS DOES A GREAT JOB. OVERALL LEAVES HER HAIR LOOKING HEALTHIER. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. BOUGHT ON SALE AT LOCAL BEAUTY STORE WHICH WAS A PLUS.
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
This saved my hair! I love this shampoo and conditioner. I buy the huge bottles and refill when they're on sale.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I've been using this shampoo in combination with the Sebastian Drench conditioner. My hair gets oily at the roots and is dry at the ends. It's also wavy, curly and gets tangled easily. I like that it is moisturizing enough to help work out the tangles with out making it look dirty and oily.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida
Usaba mucho este champoo porque te mantiene la elasticidad de la hebra, ya que te hidrata mientras lo lavas
Robyn D.
Kitchener, ON
The holy grail for all of you out there who suffer from dry hair! It's fantastic for curly girls like myself and just coats the hair in moisture!
melissa h.
I have the conditioner of this and I love this. I bring this out in the winter when the dry air really starts doing a number on my hair
Camila G.
Cúcuta
Esta increíble este shampoo deja tu cabello sedoso y brillante y nos ayuda a nutrirlo mejora su aspecto está maravilloso.