BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
For years this was my go to shampoo, but they have now changed the formula and added MI and MIT. If I wouldn't touch it without gloves I wouldn't want it in my shampoo either. This shampoo was the only one that truly made my long hair beautiful without a harsh fragrance. Now I will have to find another shampoo to use. So disappointed. Sebastian blocked my review from their site.
Emily E.
This is my ride or die shampoo. My absolute favorite. (My boyfriends too!) I discovered this while attending cosmetology school and have been stuck too it ever since. My hair always feels moisturized and soft, and smells amazing for days. I highly recommend to everyone! Sebastian Drench Moisturizing ShampooSEBASTIAN Professional Drench Conditioner
Brittany H.
Gardner, KS
I love this product for my dry, curly hair. Between coloring and bleaching, my hair needs the extra moisture. It leaves my hair feeling clean, and soft, without being oily or greasy looking.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I had gotten a sample of this awhile back and loved the smell- after I got a full bottle and regular use, I have noticed a big improvement in my hairs texture. And, it still smells amazing!
Meredith M.
The Sebastian Drench Shampoo moisturizes my hair and washes out easily. It does not build up on my hair which is an issue I’ve had with other brands. I would highly recommend the Sebastian brand.
Megan M.
I just looked at my last several reviews, and they're all about moisturizing. I didn't plan to do that, but I suppose that, although I love snow, the severe cold in Pennsylvania (and much of the country) this fall and winter has made a lot of us want to get clean, cozy, and think seriously about moisturizing every part of our bodies, hair included. Sebastian's™ "Professional Drench™" Conditioner lives up to its name. I would not recommend it for those with fine or thin hair, but it takes hair in already good or distressed shape and revitalizes it beautifully. It has a pleasant scent. I rub through all of my hair, concentrating the bulk on my ends. Hydrolyzed silk, jojoba seed oil, and rice bran oil are just some of the ingredients which work quickly to repair any hair distress, calm frizzy strands, and temporarily mend split ends. I love when I use this, as I use a lot of different brands, but tend to stay mainly with Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner" and their "Triple Renewal Weightless Conditioner." Like the Neutrogena formulas, this does not weigh hair down. After use, hair is especially silky, glossy, bouncy, sweet-smelling, voluminous, and ready to flaunt!
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
I started using this shampoo about 3 years ago, and I've loved it ever since! I have really thick, curly hair that is a pain to brush after taking a shower. But this shampoo makes my hair so soft and detangles it enough to where I don't stress about having to brush my hair. It really helped change my life by making fixing my hair a simpler thing!
Danielle R.
I bought this at my hair dresser - I have been a Penetraitt fan for years and she thought I might like a change. To me, this formula is just eh compared to the Penetraitt line. It cleaned my hair, so I suppose it did its job, but I just wasn't blown away. I went back to,Penetraitt after this.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
Smells great and I use this everyday on my curly hair! I have very very dry hair and this shampoo is the best to leave your hair feeling moisturized. You can even catch the jumbo bottles on sale at Ulta half off (15$) and I stock up!! They are the best!
Jessica K.
Can't say good enough things about this product. I love it. My hair and scalp is dry because not only is it color treated but it touches a hot tool almost everyday. This gives my hair life and makes it feel like there's some moisture to it! Not to mention the delightful smell.