Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Jessi A.

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessi A.
Aurora, CO
I have very long, wavy and thick hair. I used redken for several years but had severe dry scalp which was very flakey and unflattering. I switched to Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo and my scalp and hair itself seem to be loving it! When it dries it is not as frizzy and, as you can see in the photos, my scalp is looking better!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I am a huge fan of Sebastian products and this is no different. The shampoo is very good as hydrating my colored, fine, and dry hair. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it is a salon product. It’s one of my favorites, but could be a bit more hydrating.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always bleached, dyed, and placed heat on it and now that I’m older the damage has taken its toll on my hair. I recently started using the shampoo plus the conditioner and I have noticed my hair do a whole 360. It’s not as brittle or dry anymore it’s starting to look healthy again.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
This shampoo is amazing for hydrating dry hair! I only use it once a week as it is a super heavy shampoo, but it works wonders! The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair looking baby soft and silky.
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
For years this was my go to shampoo, but they have now changed the formula and added MI and MIT. If I wouldn't touch it without gloves I wouldn't want it in my shampoo either. This shampoo was the only one that truly made my long hair beautiful without a harsh fragrance. Now I will have to find another shampoo to use. So disappointed. Sebastian blocked my review from their site.
Mara D.
New Hyde Park, NY
My everyday shampoo, this helps keep my hair clean without stripping it or making it any drier than it already is. It lathers fantastically, so it is super satisfying. It also smells great but is not overpowering. I have and will continue to repurchase it!
Brittany H.
Gardner, KS
I love this product for my dry, curly hair. Between coloring and bleaching, my hair needs the extra moisture. It leaves my hair feeling clean, and soft, without being oily or greasy looking.
Yenifer S.
I love it because it smells really good, it works and it adapts well to my hair. And it's available to buy online or some stores. Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo
Brooke H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the only shampoo I can consistently use to get clean and silky locks. My hair is combination dry, oily,fine, thick and curly. Need product to brush and keep curls in tact daily, this is the only cleanser I have found to truly make my hair look clean and shiny after one wash.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
This is a great shampoo! I have more compliments on my hair being shiny and smooth looking after using this. Also if I wear curly it gives the hair the right amount of moisture. You definitely want to use Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Conditioner 33.8 oz. with it.