BY SEBASTIAN

DRENCH MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ Designer: Sebastian Brand: SEBASTIAN Gender: UNISEX Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

• Does this work for fine hair? My hair is not THIN, but th...2 Answers
Rini T.
It’s an amazing conditioner and does what it says. I don’t usually use conditioners because I always use masks when I wash my hair, but this one works well in a pinch.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
My whole family uses this. I have a few children with eczema and they get psoriasis on their head. Since using this we have not had any problems with their scalps. I have dry and coarse hair and I am in love with this. We buy it by the gallon and have repurchased it for almost 3 years now.
Abby S.
I got this in my monthly Birch Box. It smelled really good and felt pretty good on my hair to. I didn't notice anything overly significant about it but nothing bad either. I would say that the smell was the best part. It has a unique smell to it! It conditions your hair just about as well as any other higher end conditioner would.
Elyssia H.
Hampton, VA
Similar to its shampoo, this product smells amazing and works even better! Spend at least one minute massaging this into your over processed, brittle hair and it will cause the hair to slowly regain its luster!
SALLY M.
Best moisturizing line that I have ever used. I like allot because I live trying new products, but this is my favorite for dry hair. So worth getting the litter especially when you can get it on sale.
Anne C.
New Brighton, MN
I have used this conditioner for years. It not only smells amazing, it has transformed my dry and damaged hair. I use it along with the Drench Shampoo and the luster has been restored in my hair. It is also safe on color treated hair. I will never use another conditioner again!
Megan G.
Great conditioner, very moisturizing. I don't enjoy the scent as much as with the shampoo though.
Jade K.
Does this work for fine hair? My hair is not THIN, but the strands are fine. I don't want it to be weighed down.