Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 17 oz

Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz

Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kat J.
2,346 reviews
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Kat J.
I received free deluxe samples of the Sebastian Dark Oil Shampoo & Conditioner from PinchMe and I’ve been testing them out for the past couple of weeks. I am normally a huge fan of the Sebastian brand, I’ve used several of their products and recommend them to many family and friends. But I just wasn’t a fan of this Dark Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. For the shampoo, I’ll give credit where credit is due: it lathered nicely and cleansed my hair well without completely stripping it of moisture. It has a strong scent made up of the various oils in the ingredients, such as jojoba and argan. After the shampoo, I applied the matching conditioner and rinsed after a few minutes. As I styled my hair outside of the shower, it seemed to be very silky and overall hydrated. The problem with this product came a day or so after washing… This shampoo claims to add natural body and shine without weighing down the hair. Well, the shine was there, but my hair was completely flat the day after washing. My scalp also became unbearably itchy, which was weird because I’ve never had that issue with any other products (even ones that have the same ingredients). I am not allergic to any of the oils and my scalp is not sensitive by any means. I wish I had better results with this product, but the effects were lackluster and the itchy scalp was an annoyance that I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Sorry Sebastian!
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Diana B.
I received this shampoo and conditioner for free in my pinchme box. While it didnt change anything drastically, I do love this formula. It lathers nicely and cleanses well. I rinsed and followed up with small amount of conditioner. The smell was odd at first but mellows out once applied. It is not overpowering and my hair smelled great all day. None of the ingredients seem to bother me. This would probably be something I would buy and use if my fav wasnt available. My hair did have some shine and volume to it and looked pretty good! Photo was taken in direct light and has no added filters. Disclaimer: I have only used the one time and review may change later on!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
I got these little sample bottles in a PINCHme box. I’m very impressed. It not only smells lovely with a sweet and woodsy aroma, it also makes my hair feel so clean, shiny, light and bouncy but with volume too. I have thin hair so much need anymore extra volume and boost I can get. I’m definitely going to be purchasing this shampoo and conditioner. I have tried this brand before but it was the hair mask. Which didn’t disappoint either. I believe I already reviewed the hair mask though. I definitely recommend this brand especially the shampoo & conditioner.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Holly L.
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Holly L.
I received a #FREE trial size of this in a #PinchMe Box, in exchange for an honest review. That does not affect my review in any way. I really like the scent of this shampoo, and I enjoyed using it in my hair as well. It works up a nice lather, and does a good job. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessa S.
Clearfield, UT
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Jessa S.
I received a free sample of this product Sebastian Dark Oil Shampoo from PinchMe, and I’m buying this now! It’s lightweight gives my hair body, smells great not strong or perfumy. Makes my hair clean I can feel it even at first wash or while washing my hair i feel the difference. Made me feel confident to put my hair down after forever of messy bun. And I received a lot of compliments About how my hair looks so beautiful and shiny. So yea! Surely recommend this! Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Lee T.
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Lee T.
Love this shampoo wish it was full size but I got the 1.7oz travel size it smells so good and my hair feels so amazing after I have used it Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz
Gella K.
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Gella K.
I got Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo for free from PINCHme in exchange for my honest review and I must say I couldn’t be more impressed. This shampoo cleans hair and scalp remarkably well, smells absolutely delightful and very little product goes a long way (that’s coming from a person with waist-length hair by the way). This is definitely a premium salon-quality product that is absolutely getting added to my hair product rotation.Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz
Tabitha H.
Fort Worth, TX
1,044 reviews
I received a traveling set from #pinchme to review for my honest opinion. I have naturally curly hair so I found this shampoo to clean my hair well. It felt like a clarifying shampoo to me. And the smell is great—not too strong, but strong enough.
Holly K.
Orlando, FL
Sebastian Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo - 1.7 oz uploaded by Holly K.
While I did receive Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo complimentary, my opinions are honest and my own. This sampling was used with both shampoo and conditioner. This is not a product I’ve used before and was looking forward to having no impression or outside source for impression before using. I also color my hair red and it can be a challenge keeping my hair clean without losing that vibrancy. I started my routine with wet hair and used about the size of a quarter in product (my hair is medium/long - just past my shoulders and fine texture), it worked through my hair cleanly and rinsed out the same, with no leftover residue in it. I followed it up using the conditioner, but will save that for the conditioner review. Overall I was pleased with the product and would use again in a heartbeat!

Looking for your answer?