BY SEBASTIAN

Distributes easily to cleanse color treated hair and seal the cuticle layer for long lasting color vibrancy and shine. With Pomegranate extract. Designed for single tone color treated hair. see more...

Taty L.
Love this so so much
Love this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so muchLove this so so much
queenxcarley ..
I am a hairdresser and use this on some of my guests. I actually seem to really like this shampoo and conditioner and so do my clients. They say when they use it, they actually see a difference in their coloring service they received.
Heidi G.
Edmonds, WA
I was introduced to this brand several years ago through a sample. I then purchased for several years after. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and smooth!
janel j.
Dallas, TX
Fast & easy. All in one but still works great. Keeps my hair looking tip top! Love this stuff.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
Sebastian volume shampoo is a great colonizing shampoo. it has a rich scent and think lather. I feel like it does wonders for volume on my naturally curly hair.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner duo. Since I began using this product, my color treated hair has been more shiny and my highlights seem to have lasted longer. One bottle lasts several months.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I'm using it right now! My hair comes out so incredibly soft, very manageable, untangled out of the shower, smells really good, etc. My hair color is also extremely shiny and very vibrant! I get so many complaints on how gorgeous my hair is when I use this pair! Love love love! ❤️
Cursten S.
I dislike foam conditioners. I have to always use a liquid. This Shampoo and conditioner did not do much for my hair.
Liv T.
How well does this product work?
Kirsty M.
Is this for dyed hair which is now blonde?

back