BY SEBASTIAN

This shampoo cleanses color-treated hair and seals the cuticle layer for long lasting color vibrancy. Specially designed for. Single tone color-treated hair. Made in germany. see more...

Parker B.
La Porte, IN
This shampoo smells very good and does exactly what it says it will. It had worked very well for me as I have (dyed) brown hair and it has kept that color and there hasn’t been any significant fading.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I tried this product for a little while because it was sulfate free and I want to keep my red hair which we all know the red hair is super hard to keep but I've he's better products to help maintain my color and this one was not one of them so unfortunately I do not recommend this product to anybody and I work in men doing something like a John Freida shampoo instead or maybe just washing your hair lesson using a dry shampoo
Sydney H.
Commerce City, CO
As far as professional products go, this is what you need. It really will prolong your color. Price point is awesome as far as a professional brand goes. A little product goes a long way so you want have to worry about it being worth the money!
Moriah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite brands! I think it smells wonderful and helps preserve my color. One of the best brands you can buy, I think. Middle of the road in price but totally worth it. Using quality products is so much better for your hair.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Higher price point but definitely not break the bank high. Locks in color forever. I mean blue and pink and purple that are wash in last forever. Doesn't strip the color like others do. Amazing brand, am using this right now
Yovana M.
Tampa, FL
This is a very good color treated shampoo. If you have colored hair and are looking to maintain the vibrant/natural color you have, then this is suggested for you!
Iviana G.
Fountain, CO
I am so happy I have actually found a shampoo that keeps my color in!! It is so rare to be able to get out of the shower and your hair to be shiny and renewed.
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
I have never personally used this product but I have heard wonderful things about it. Priced at a fairly decent price for salon quality products
Maria M.
I used this product and my hair conserved the color like 2 weeks more than the usual. Love the results, my hair was more shiny.
Heather J.
Lindale, GA
Great shampoo for color protection when you have freshly colored hair. Excellent

back