BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian cellophanes hair color is peroxide free, ammonia free, reflective shine. Laminates cellophanes professional service gives you a reflective brilliance and a gorgeous color for the look and feel of healthy quality hair with a wow-factor. see more...

Arlene P.
Far Rockaway, NY
My mother has been using this product for over 30 years. I just stared to use it and love it! Cellophane is a much less-harsh kind of hair dye for you hair. Easy process and no need for developer. One tube can be used more than once.
Emily S.
I'm a big fan of Sebastian Cellophane.

1. The product is easy to use. A little messy for sure but not too bad. 2. It does add shine although I'm not entirely sure this product lasted 3 weeks. 3. For blondes, this does tone/alter the blonde in your hair, so take care to pick the correct shade. I color my hair somewhere between a goldwell 8-9N and the honey blonde color was a little too much to the golden blonde side for me. 4. The great part is that it's temporary. 5. I find this product to be a little expensive for what it actually does. It will last you at least 2 applications and possible more depending on the length and thickness of your hair.

Amazon