BY SEBASTIAN

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Light Conditioning Style Whip Helps Define Bouncing Curls 2 Helps Condition Hair 3 Promotes Gloss Shine Whipped Creme is a luxurious nourishing styler perfect to help define bouncing curls and soft waves. Helps whip up sensual curvaceous shapes, while conditioning and protecting your hair for a silky soft and gloss, shiny finish, without leaving hair dry or crunchy. see more...

Sarah M.
Tualatin, OR
I really do enjoy this styling cream in the short term. It smells great, goes on smooth, eliminates frizz but still allows a lot of volume; however, even with the most gentle hand, it shoots out way too much product - wasting quite a bit each time - and if you use to much in the hair it will start to feel sticky. Also it does leave product buildup in hair more than some others I've used - So I wouldn't personally use it multiple days in a row (I have fine hair). I normally feel like I need to wash my hair after I used it. :) Great to use on clients for photoshoots or if I'm going out for the night.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
Sebastian has the best smelling products! This mousse is super creamy and moisturizing. The nozzle can be tricky, so take some care while using it. The bottle needs to be held upside down when dispensing. If you hold it side ways and dispense, you'll risk breaking the nozzle and have product remaining you can't use...Which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
By far one of my favorite mousses - it never left my hair feeling sticky and allowed me to style my thick hair multiple ways. Not to mention this product does smell great!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A great conditioning "whip" texture, but not for fine hair, as it can be very heavy and weigh the hair down. It also didn't allow me to get away with my beloved "third day hair," and made styling difficult.
Sarah R.
Wilkesboro, NC
Whipped Creme is truly living up to its name. This high moisture cream is perfect to place on damp hair and style. Your hair will be frizz free all day!
Amber A.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff!!! I use it when I want to style my hair without heat, and it helps the style stay without the crispness some products tend to give.
Lillee O.
Roy, UT
This is my favorite leave in conditioner to use. it's so lightweight and good for most hair types. I use this on everybody at my salon.