BY SEBASTIAN

Volume Boosting Shampoo Revolutionary Cushion Particle Technology 2 Helps Create Soft Volume 3 Color Safe Volupt Shampoo contains cushioning-particles to provide a volume boost and soft touch. With natural bamboo extract. Color safe. see more...

• Does this product work well with other products?1 Answers
  • Is this brand a really good brand and how well will this ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? 2 Answers
Himali B.
New York
I was recommended this shampoo by my hair stylist after I got my hair colored but I am not much impressed with this product. I have oily scalp &!It does cleans my scalp & hair nicely. But it has done nothing to repair & nourish my hair doebt feels so great after using this shampoo. I am looking for more nourishing & damage repair shampoo to protect my hair from colors & chemical.
Vanessa N.
Silver Grove, KY
I love this shampoo. I recently started to use it and have to hide it from my sons. They like the smell but I like that combined with how it makes my hair feel and look.
Jandee W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have one brand I have used for years so I went out on a limb and decided to try this shampoo because Ulta had a sale. I must say I absolutely do love this product, it gives my hair so much body and doesn't weigh it down like some other shampoos I have tried. I will buy this one again.
Angel B.
Bethlehem , PA
This product is amazing! If you're having trouble with body, this is definitely the product for you. A little definitely goes a long way, this product is definitely with the money and I was completely satisfied. I definitely recommend!
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
I have thin, super straight hair that lacks volume of any kind. However, this shampoo gives it the right amount of volume and texture to make styling my hair a breeze. It is a bit on the expensive side but enjoy it so much it's a constant in the ulta haul.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my staple shampoo it is so amazing smells good and repairs my damaged hair while keeping it full of volume and looking clean. It works so well and a little really does go a long way with this stuff!
Shelby S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I would definitely suggest this to anyone! I used it for clients and they raved about how much healthier their hair felt and how good it smells. A little goes a long way! Remember to by it from a salon since other places will water it down!
Aniksha R.
I have a oily scalp and dry ends.Recently i suffered from dandruff and this was the only effective shampoo for my haIr.My cousin recommended this shampoo and i am glad she did.Other shampoo strip the moisture from my scalp and by second day my hair is drenched in oil since it had to overproduce for lack of moisture.The paul mitchell shampoo dried out my hair and did not control dandruff either.If you want to add volume to your and feel great this is the ONE.It is free of harsh chemicals
Allison S.
Indianapolis, IN
I had a close friend working at a beauty store and she would always recommend the most popular products or ones that she had tried and loved. I saw this shampoo and was curious about it and she didn't have anything negative to say about it so I bought it. I hated it. It wasn't worth the money and I personally hated the smell. It was similar to cheap drugstore shampoo and nothing special. It did what a shampoo should do but didn't leave me feeling impressed. I give it 3 stars because it cleaned my hair.
Cynthia A.
Smells great all day long and very affordable online. it is light on my hair and i would have to say its one of the best shampoos i have tried. Makes my damaged and dyed hair feel fresh and natural. it has added volume to my hair and I'm in love with this shampoo
fizza s.
Is this worth the price?
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Is this brand a really good brand and how well will this work on more texture dry hair?
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
Does this product work well with other products?