SEBASTIAN by Sebastian VOLUPT CONDITIONER 8.4 OZ for UNISEX uploaded by Whitney D.

BY SEBASTIAN

Volume Boosting Conditioner Helps Shield In Volume 2 Helps Leave Hair Extra Voluminous 3 Promotes Soft Hair Volupt Conditioner with micro-lite technology. Shields-in volume with lightweight softness. With natural bamboo extract. Use with Volupt Shampoo for incredible hair-raising delight. Color safe. see more...

Whitney D.
Dayton, OH
This is my all time favorite conditioner! Especially after using the matching shampoo. It smells great, it's light, yet gives me volume. I always feel super clean after using it and there's never any residue in my hair. Perfect!
Clarissa G.
Baytown , TX
I love this conditioner because it smells awesome and it doesn't weigh your hair down. When you use it with the corresponding shampoo it's an awesome combination.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
First this absolutely smells great. Iused this in beauty school. And it leaves your hair voluptuous. I definitely highly recommend it for volumizing hair!!
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I've worked with this brand of product when I was beauty school AND I LOVE IT! Their line is one of a kind and has never done me wrong!
Jazmine H.
Best line of products. I've never had a problem with their products. I definitely recommend this