BY SEBASTIAN

Flexible Bodifying-Liquigel Light Buoyant Foundation 2 Promotes Soft Hair Hold 3 Helps Create Shine A versatile medium hold texturizer that helps create bendable definition with shine. Pieciness on straight hair, bounciness and definition on curly hair, or any radical texture; while remaining totally flexible. see more...

Michelle K.
Oceanside
I got this stuff to test out really and I actually enjoyed the product but it’s not something I would use on a daily basis for my hair type. It did add body and helped my waves stay in place. It also didn’t make my hair appear crunchy and didn’t make my hair hard at all, so that’s always a plus! It has a nice smell and a little goes a long way!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
My hair is fairly flat and very thin I bought this to give it more of a piecey look. It isn’t very heavy which I like but I feel like it doesn’t give me much of a texture or piecey look. I’m not sure that I would buy again
Kimberly K.
Waukesha, WI
Smells so good and works incredible! I use it before I blow-dry my hair and it gives me great volume! I have red, straight hair. It is very effective and long lasting. I would say it lasts about 3-4 days. That's if you don't wash your hair. I would totally buy it again!
Veronica M.
This is so flexible and easy to work with. It is worth the splurge because it out performs other brands. I use it on my son's fine blonde hair to get it to have texture and hold and it delivers. It keeps his hair soft and clean looking while giving hold to a tousled look and style. I recommend this especially to those with shorter hair
Olivia P.
Good, but not great!! It seemed to dry my hair out leaving my hair fuzzy rather than full. It seemed to be effective but not in the way I desired. I would recommend for people with healthier hair than my own. Decent!!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love this texturizer. It is flexible and gives my hair great texture without any weird film or grease. My hair feels soft and not like straw. The scent is really nice and light too which is great. I totally recommend!
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
Love the smell of this gel! My stylist has used this on my hair to add some texture and I've used it on my son as well! It last a long time without leaving a weird film! Recommend
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
This stuff is really good! When I worked at a salon they sold this product and I used to use it on clients and it works very well for adding texture and didn't leave the hair feeling weird! Recommend!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have to say the packaging of this brand always attracted me to it! The product also doesn't disappoint. Perfect product for adding just enough texture. In love and will buy again after mine is gone!
Michelle N.
Mount Airy, MD
Pretty amazing! Smells so good and don't let your hair hard and all the stuffs other products do. I definitely would recommend for everyone who wants good results :)
Lucy R.
What is this?
Cayce B.
Is this suitable for medium length hair?
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Does this help with super fine and flat hair ? I have a hard time getting ANY volume on my hair.
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this work?
Megan S.
Will this weigh your hair down?