Sebastian By Sebastian Texturizer Flexible Bodifying Liquigel 5.1 Oz

Flexible Bodifying-Liquigel Light Buoyant Foundation 2 Promotes Soft Hair Hold 3 Helps Create Shine A versatile medium hold texturizer that helps create bendable definition with shine. Pieciness on straight hair, bounciness and definition on curly hair, or any radical texture; while remaining totally flexible. see more...

Veronica M.
This is so flexible and easy to work with. It is worth the splurge because it out performs other brands. I use it on my son's fine blonde hair to get it to have texture and hold and it delivers. It keeps his hair soft and clean looking while giving hold to a tousled look and style. I recommend this especially to those with shorter hair
Kimberly K.
Waukesha, WI
Smells so good and works incredible! I use it before I blow-dry my hair and it gives me great volume! I have red, straight hair. It is very effective and long lasting. I would say it lasts about 3-4 days. That's if you don't wash your hair. I would totally buy it again!
Olivia P.
Good, but not great!! It seemed to dry my hair out leaving my hair fuzzy rather than full. It seemed to be effective but not in the way I desired. I would recommend for people with healthier hair than my own. Decent!!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love this texturizer. It is flexible and gives my hair great texture without any weird film or grease. My hair feels soft and not like straw. The scent is really nice and light too which is great. I totally recommend!
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
Love the smell of this gel! My stylist has used this on my hair to add some texture and I've used it on my son as well! It last a long time without leaving a weird film! Recommend
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
This stuff is really good! When I worked at a salon they sold this product and I used to use it on clients and it works very well for adding texture and didn't leave the hair feeling weird! Recommend!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have to say the packaging of this brand always attracted me to it! The product also doesn't disappoint. Perfect product for adding just enough texture. In love and will buy again after mine is gone!
Michelle N.
Mount Airy, MD
Pretty amazing! Smells so good and don't let your hair hard and all the stuffs other products do. I definitely would recommend for everyone who wants good results :)
Isabell G.
This hairspray is my favorite one, I been using it for the last 8 years, its perfect because it holds good plush if you comb your hair it doesn't leave white residues on you hair, is just the perfect hairsprays of all times #sebastianflexible
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love the Sebastian hairspray it is a very good specially when you're straightening your hair with the flat irons and it keeps it in shape it's very affordable and I would recommend to everyone and it's good for your hair makes you hair style stay all day and it doesn't makes your hair hard and you don't need a lot
Lucy R.
What is this?
Cayce B.
Is this suitable for medium length hair?
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Does this help with super fine and flat hair ? I have a hard time getting ANY volume on my hair.
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work?
Megan S.
Will this weigh your hair down?