BY SEBASTIAN

Natural hold - flex styler. Versatile light styling fluid to create a non greasy head hugging moist look with fluid movement, which can be easily restyled when dry into a soft natural flowing look. Guaranteed only when sold by an authorized salon. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sebastian International, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Sebastian International, Inc. Sebastian International, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sebastian International, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receip see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Judith K.
Judith K.
I bought this as an alternative to the Kerestase product because it costs allot less. I bought it at Sallys beauty store. It is a great alternative! its a little stiffer hold, but for my gray coarse hair thats ok with me! The smell is good and i will buy it again
Candice G.
Candice G.
Springfield, MO
This product is great for a bedhead look or if you have natural waves, it is amazing to help lock in that texture. It also smells amazing which is also a plus. As a professional hairstylist, I used this product all the time while my salon carried it.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Overall it is good product but it is a bit thick. It's good if you want a freeze-free natural look and it's best if used with hot tools. If not, then it will give you frizz. The scent is really good.
Justine L.
Justine L.
Marysville, WA
As always, Sebastian puts out great smelling, feeling products. This one, I can run through my hair and it defines my curls without weighing them down
Ngozi N.
Ngozi N.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product for lift and hold,
but left my hair greasy and sticky . I think I just used too much at once.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Navarre, FL
Great hairspray for flexible hold. No crunchy or sticky feeling. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for an effective but flexible hairspray.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Clovis, CA
This is a great product to give your hair lift & hold. Perfect for styling!
meredith.miller.545
meredith.miller.545
Shreveport
This product is effective on coarse thick hair. It provides shine and control to frizzy unruly hair. Don't recommend for thinner textures due to too much build up on the hair.