SEBASTIAN by Sebastian SHAPER PLUS HAIR SPRAY STYLING MIST FOR SUPER HOLD AND EXTRA CONTROL 10.6 OZ for Unisex

BY SEBASTIAN

Elizabeth R.
I have heavy long hair and I don't like how sticky and hard drugstore hair sprays used to make my hair, but when I bought this hair spray... I kept saying "yes", repeatedly. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it doesn't add that hard plastic-y texture to my hair.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product made my hair greasy. I have pretty fine hair though. I recommend anyone with fine/thin hair use a smaller amount than suggested.
Cora M.
Hurst
Pumps up my hair without over drying!! The volume in my hair held on all day without fail!! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Quin L.
Southfield, MI
Maximum flexible hold, not too sticky or tacky. You can still curl your hair afyer using this product. I definitely recommend.
cameo g.
Hemet, CA
Shaper is my favorite hairspray!its workable and lasts.Shaper Plus is.great for a finish or a stronger hold !love Sebastion
Lesa K.
Gulfport
Very light hold with no tack. I use it on my 12 yr old son to prevent flieaways. Not enough hold for the Florida humidity.
Brandie D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Best spray ever!!! Wish they would go back to the original formula but it is still ahead of all others