Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsSebastian
by Sebastian POTION 9 WEARABLE TREATMENT TO RESTORE AND REST

SEBASTIAN by Sebastian POTION 9 WEARABLE TREATMENT TO RESTORE AND REST

by Sebastian

Professional Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment 16.9 Oz / 500 ml with Pump Please note new Packaging same product taller size. WEARABLE STYLING TREATMENT Active-oil botanicals restore hair's natural condition, leaving hair with renewed shine. Protective agent cocktail enhances manageable styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEBASTIAN by Sebastian POTION 9 WEARABLE TREATMENT TO RESTORE AND REST!
Latressa H.
Love, love, love this treatment. I've used it for years. I usually get it from Trade Secrets. They have some sales often.
Natasha G.
WeHa
LOVE this product also another holy grail item! This product has changed my hair!! it's made it so much more manageable and soft. I use this product on all of my clients when I both wet style and straighten hair considering its a light style product it has no hold to it' just makes hair manageable soft and gain some bounce in your curls. I've also used this product as a cutting lotion. This product never fails.
Joel O.
I'm not big on product for my hair when it's short but when I grow my curls this is my product of choice. It keeps my hair soft while giving me the control I need to get my curls tamed. I have a  frohawk right now and it keeps my hawk looking tall while curly. Love this stuff!
Loraina C.
West New York, NJ
So I have been using this leave in treatment for almost a month now and it is absolutely amazing. Not only does it help you maintain your natural texture but it also helps maintain moisture. I couldn't have asked for something better because I did damage my hair in the bleaching process. I adore it and highly recommend it.
Grace E.
I received this product in a glossy box and had it been less expensive it would have been repurchased immediately, but I don't make a ton of money. This product made my hair soft, bouncy, manageable, and I looved the smell.
Nicole F.
Norfolk, VA
I love this product! It has definitely helped my hair tremendously and always leaves my hair feeling soft.
member-0d354
I absolutely love this product although I bought it for less price than posted. It has helped my hair gain that soft bounce! I totally recommend this product.
Saguery H.
Cuando me procesaba el cabello me gustaba mucho para aportarle a mi cabello la mejor idratacion en esos dias que mi pelo pedia agritos algo sumamente idratante muy buen producto

Looking for your answer?