SEBASTIAN by Sebastian MOUSSE FORTE STRONG HOLD MOUSSE 7 OZ uploaded by Ibania G.

BY SEBASTIAN

Provides strong manageable hold to build long-lasting body, define waves and curls or boost unlimited style options. Its formula, with nourishing ingredients, protects hair from heat damage and provides all day long frizz control. see more...

Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
I really do love this mousse. I tend to get very frizzy hair once it drys all the way, and my hair did not get frizzy with this mousse. The ONLY reason for the 4 stars is because the price point is a little much. For someone with curly hair (me) that uses mousse daily, the price is just too high. I am used to spending 3 bucks on mousse, so its very hard to rationalize spending almost 20. BUT you do get what you pay for and it is definitely worth the money (for those who can afford it).
Veronica S.
This stuff is seriously amazing! My hair dresser used this in my hair before she dried and styled my hair for a wedding. It kept my curls in for days! It doesn't leave my hair feeling gross. I absolutely love this! I cant wait to purchase this! I highly recommend this product
Kelsey S.
Victoria , TX
I have super straight hair and this mousse does wonders for my hair! It gives volume and holds my curls all day all with a delicious smell that isn't overpowering. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to give their hair that something extra.
Izzy J.
Sebastian products are very good for my hair, which is medium weight, light brown, and long. I love this product because it does it's job but doesn't weigh my hair down. I'd recommend looking at other products of theirs if this isn't exactly what you need. They have products for most hair types, so I'd take a look and check it out. There are other mousses that do different things, but overall the brand is five stars, and this product singularly is five stars as well.
Jaime S.
Slatington, Pa
I have naturally curly hair. I don't really have to use anything but a curling cream. BUT....When I use Sebastian Mousse, my curls are crazy beautiful!! Not hard and crunchy, but soft and beautiful!
Stacy C.
This is my favorite Sebastian products by far!! It has a great hold and doesn't leave my curly hair feeling crunchy or dry! It exceeded my expectations! Great product!
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
This is very much, my favorite mousse! I love putting it damp hair and using it to blow dry massive amounts of volume! And I love how this product allows you to get volume without a "product feel" hair still feel light bouncy and airy with lots of shine! I also love using this mousse as a setting product before I curl, or hot roller my hair! The curls will seriously last days without that product feel! I simply will add the mousse section by section to dry hair then curl away!! It smells amazing, and is so luxurious feeling!!
Amanda S.
This mousse works wonders for short hair! Unfortunately, my hair has grown out since then and it doesn't seem to do as much anymore. My hair is very thick and I have a lot of it so it is very hard to find a product that helps volumize my hair. But for those of you with short hair, this does an excellent job of volumizing and keeping your hair in place.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
As a former Wella brand educator, I have used Sebastian Mousse Forte on clients and on demos for classes. I prefer it's light texture without a sticky feel. It gives volume as well. It's perfect for fine hair and medium to coarse. Remember to shake the can first, and yes this can be cocktailed with other products but be careful. Sometimes they don't all blend in one application.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX
I usually find products that weigh my curls down after apply product. With this product my curls are never weighed down. This product can last a 12 hour nursing shift!!! That alone speaks for itself. This product is a keeper
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
What does it smell like?
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
Is this mouse any good for curly hair? Has anyone tried it using a diffuser does it make your hair hard?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this good for naturally curly hair?
Sara L.
Brasil, BR
É bom É?
Jessica Z.
a fixação e o cheiro são bons ?