Sebastian By Sebastian Mousse Forte Strong Hold Mousse uploaded by Natalie M.

Sebastian By Sebastian Mousse Forte Strong Hold Mousse

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Strong Hold Strong, Manageable Hold 2 Helps Build Body 3 Helps Define Waves Curls Mousse Forte provides strong manageable hold to help build long-lasting body, define waves and curls, or boost unlimited style options. Its formula, with nourishing ingredients, helps protect hair from heat damage, and provides all day long frizz control. see more...

Kelsey M.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite styling product for my curly hair. I combine it with a styling cream ( whatever I happen to have on hand) for a little extra hold. I just combine the two and start applying at my roots. The bottle lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey, but because it lasts so long i think it's worth it.
Tina A.
I use this to give my fine, curly hair a boost at the roots. Best results are when I pair it with a diffuser (I usually air-dry). I do find that it makes me hair seem a little greasier second day, but nothing a bit of dry shampoo can't fix.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
Best Mousse EVER! I have curly hair and finding a reliable mousse that holds my curls without making them have a crisp feel is hard. Sebastian mousse gives curls a soft feel, locks my curls in, minimizes frizz and it smells so good.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Sebastian is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

The Volupt line from Sebastian is meant to be used as a system. It has a great aroma and gives amazing volume! The Mousse Forte gives a lot of airiness to the hair while leaving it silky.
Neris A.
North Bergen, NJ
I apply this after A while after I wash my hair because my hair gets really frizzy after it air-dries. It really helps keep my natural curls/waves defined throughout the day and night with a strong hold. It also has a pretty good scent. I would buy it again.
Somuadina I.
Rncho Cordova, CA
One of my go to hair sprays. Although it says strong hold, it is still very light. in the sense that it will keep your style in place without leaving residue or making the hair stiff.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
One of my favorite mouse , smells omg super delicious and it not sticky on your hair. I mostly use on the ends of my hair.
Genevieve L.
Modesto, CA
I love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair shiny with no buildup. I use it every day to add sheen to my hair
Ashleigh M.
Love this line. The hairspray and mousse are great. The smell isn’t overpowering and the humidity resistant offer helps.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I have just started using this product and I absolutely love it! I wouldn't use any other product now.